Home Forums General Discussion Huff Post Article – This Is What Lyme Disease Feels Like

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Here is one person’s experience of Lyme disease. Each person’s experience is unique in term’s of severity and symptoms and whether or not some type of autoimmunity has been triggered, but there are some things in this article that many rheumatic patients here will relate to – the pain, the fatigue and brain fog, the cyclical nature of flares, not sharing what you’re feeling with loved ones as no one can really understand,etc. Worth the read, even if you don’t have Lyme:

This Is What Lyme Disease Feels Like (Posted: 06/12/2015 9:06 am EDT)
    Huffington Post article by Molly Napolitano

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/molly-napolitano/what-lyme-disease-feels-like_b_7539130.html

Pilgrimage
    Participant

Thanks for posting that Maz, Although I have Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have a Lot of what is written in the articale..as far as aches and pains go and general feeling like Crap especially on days of weather changes..

Pilgrimage

Maz
    Keymaster

@Pilgrimage wrote:

Thanks for posting that Maz, Although I have Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have a Lot of what is written in the articale..as far as aches and pains go and general feeling like Crap especially on days of weather changes..

Pilgrimage

Keep the faith, Pilgrimage. I understand how you feel – I was also very severe with RA (mine was directly triggered by Lyme), but things got better with time. 🙂 We’re all here to offer support and encouragement, if ever you should want it.

Pilgrimage
    Participant

Thank You Maz, I really appreciate it, I read, read, read, All I can about what you folk’s do and what meds that seem to work, and those that don’t so well. my first time around the Mino worked Very well for me, I will just have to figure out what is going to knock this down this time..
    Thank’s again Maz

Pilgrimage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.