Home Forums General Discussion How Do I Stay Strong During Early AP?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    CurlyinNC
    Participant

Hi, Cathlo. Do you know why your doc increased your mino so drastically? I’ve had to rethink my regimen thanks to the input from PhilC who posted some helpful documents that you’ll see above. Although it sounds as if you may be on the mend. Good luck to you and stay in touch.

Karen

Diagnosed with RA 10/2014 with very positive anti-CCP. Rheumatoid factor was negative and continues to be negative.
    Began abx treatment 12/2014.
    Currently taking minocycline 100 mg bid M-F, diclofenac 75 mg as needed, probiotics, various other supplements.

Calida
    Participant

@A Friend wrote:

There is a mysterious yet irreplacable force in all of life that “knows” how to heal itself. The broken bone, the scab on your arm, the baby being made in that woman’s uterus, the ability of children to regenerate a severed fingertip — all tell us that Nature has an incredible plan for good health and long life. But only if those same natural forces within us have been given the raw building blocks of physical nutrients and metaphysical thoughts and feelings, plus relative freedom from toxic blockages.

Nutrition helps to nourish the “non-specific host defense mechanisms” in the human body that allow us to prevent and sometimes reverse illness.

Keep the faith. It takes time and tweaking, but we CAN get there!

AF

Thank you, AF, that is beautiful 🙂

Cali

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.