Home Forums General Discussion Groundbreaking new drug for RA by Swiss Researchers

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

Richie,
    There is a new boook /2014/ on the market “Supplement pyramid: How to build your personalized nutritional regimen” by Michael Smith.

” Knowing which supplements to take is only half the battle. Purchasing high-quality nutritional supplements is essential for success, and therefore Dr. Smith covers all the information readers need to know to be sure they are making the best investment in their health. Written in easy-to-understand language and providing a wealth of vital information, “The Supplement Pyramid” will put all the questions to rest so we can each move toward an optimal personalized supplement regimen.
    I haven’t seen the book yet.
    Linda L.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Linda–

Thanks for bringing the book, “Supplement Pyramid” to my attention. What I’ve read so far is very informative; the Kindle Edition is only $5.99. http://www.amazon.com/Supplement-Pyramid-Personalized-Nutritional-Regimen/dp/1591203732/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.