Home Forums General Discussion Exercising

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Tiff
    Participant

Hey Maz, and anyone else, too.  Do you find that you RA is worse in body parts that were weaker to begin with?  I ask this because it has seemed to me that way.  I have had less issues with my lower body, which has always been much stronger than my upper body.  And I have had, over all, more issues with my left side (my weaker side) than my right.  Don't get me wrong, I have had it aplenty on my right side, but my left has been worse.  It is especially noticable with my hands.

It sounds like you have an excellent routine.  I agree that detoxing might be a key for me.  I think the doctor I am seeing might be good for me.  He seems to have a good sense of what to start me out on and perhaps what to wait for.  The parasite cleanse, yeah, I hope he waits on that one!  :sick:

Oh, and I think I'll leave the leaping of tall buildings to Superman.  Does anyone else watch Smallville?  I'd jump one with Clark if I had the chance! 😉

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Tiff – cant say I noticed more issues with my weaker body parts. If so, I would never have had PRA attacks in my jaw, which is probably the most used (overused?) part of me!:roll-laugh: Like Maz, I'd just like to say I am so pleased to hear that you are seeing some really good results at long last, you have really had to hang in there and I'm so happy for you. Lynnie  

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Tiff
    Participant

Lynnie – that is so funny!  Yep, how can any of us have a weak jaw, right?

PRA in the jaw really “bites.”  LOL!  I've had my share of jaw pain, even what feels like pain in my tonsil.  Weird, weird stuff!

Thanks for the kind words!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ Exercising’ is closed to new replies.