Home Forums General Discussion blue tinge under thumbnails

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    1Aggie
    Participant

I actually am feeling better, not like I am flairing up right now. Thanks all for your replies. Thumbnails still blue but not having any problems getting my breath lately. I did have oxygen level checked via my finger and it was excellent and as I mentioned before, I had an echo that was normal in the past. I will have my MD look at my nails when I am there next just to be on safe side. I do know I still have my heart rate go quite high if I go up only about four flights of stairs. That symptom is what made me question if I was well to begin with six or so years ago!

I started on vitamin c 1000mg to see if that mitigates the blue. I actually have some places that were bruises but never went away that are quite blue on my legs and arms. Those spots have been there for over six months now. Weird. But I know I can’t cut down on mino because that is a recipe for disaster for me. If I ever have to, I hope there is an alternative!

Dx with CREST 2/08. minocycline 2x/day M-F, LDN 3mg nightly, 90 mg of Armour thyroid. Probiotics, milk thistle, L-argine, L-lysine, natto + serro, 81mg baby aspirin, daily multiple, 1000mg Vit C, lutein, cinnamon extract, evening primrose oil, omega 3s, Ubiquinol 100mg, alpha lipoic acid and exercise when I can.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Aggie;
    Don’t hold your breath.It can take a year to see the spots fade.Now I just ignore the spots on my face and tell friends that hubby beat me up. hehehe.It’s the one over my right eye that I really hate,better not to look in the mirror too often

Anonymous
    Participant

Aggie,
    I am interested if you have always been on the same dose of Mino and when your blue spots started to appear. Thank you and best wishes.
    Linda L..

A Friend
    Participant

@1Aggie wrote:

I thought about checking my blood oxygen. I may be able to do that at work as I work at a VA hospital. The funny thing is it is only really my thumbs that are noticeable. I was taking silver drops but only for a few weeks and then decided that may be a bad idea given a metal analysis several years before I started chelation showed I was higher in silver. This may sound silly but I almost don’t want to know if it is something scary like pulmonary or heart issues. But, I have to admit I am anxious about it. Thanks for your replies-

1Aggie,
    Because of much searching I did the last year or two trying to figure out a puzzle of my own, much was learned about dental-related problems that don’t seem to be things we are generally familiar with. This information may have nothing to do with your problems, but it can be food for thought, as to the metal analysis you did several years ago and the possibility that the high silver needs to be looked at further by a holistic dentist or holistic doctor:

http://terfinfo.com/Files/Cholesterol%20News%20Article.pdf
    For Immediate Release
    CHOLESTEROL’S ROLE IN HEALTH BEING QUESTIONED BY NEW EVIDENCE RELATING TO DENTAL MATERIALS
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

AF

1Aggie
    Participant

Hey thanks Richie! Just looking at the board again and posts. It makes me feel better to normalize some of these crazy symptoms. My thumbs hurt a lot more than usual too but maybe it is Carpal Tunnel too of which I do have as well. Oh well, I am feeling much better, albeit my thumbs are still blue. Will chalk it up to the mino and be done with it! You guys are great.

Dx with CREST 2/08. minocycline 2x/day M-F, LDN 3mg nightly, 90 mg of Armour thyroid. Probiotics, milk thistle, L-argine, L-lysine, natto + serro, 81mg baby aspirin, daily multiple, 1000mg Vit C, lutein, cinnamon extract, evening primrose oil, omega 3s, Ubiquinol 100mg, alpha lipoic acid and exercise when I can.

1Aggie
    Participant

Also, thanks AFriend for always replying too. You have interesting posts to think about. I have had all the silver taken out of my mouth quite a long time ago. I stopped chelation years ago without going through all the treatments but maybe should consider oral chelation again. Sometimes it all gets overwhelming (all the supplements and extra potential costs, etc.) that I just forget it and live life if you know what I mean!

A Friend
    Participant

@1Aggie wrote:

Also, thanks AFriend for always replying too. You have interesting posts to think about. I have had all the silver taken out of my mouth quite a long time ago. I stopped chelation years ago without going through all the treatments but maybe should consider oral chelation again. Sometimes it all gets overwhelming (all the supplements and extra potential costs, etc.) that I just forget it and live life if you know what I mean!

1Aggie,
    If we can help here, it makes us happy. If you are considering determining metals, etc. and making an appointment with a holistic dentist, be sure to inquire if he/she has the metals detector/measurement tool that actually quickly detects metals in the mouth, identifies metals, and the levels. In my own case and appointment, the information seemed almost instant and definitive. He also had/has what is called a “cavitat” and using it, cavitations (if they are there) the organisms can be visualized immediately and projected on a screen (talk about definitive!). [It reminded me of what I had recently seen done with a family heart patient — the actual workings of an area near the heart).
    Good luck,
    AF

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.