Home Forums General Discussion AP saved my life

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wayne
    Participant

Hi, I’m Wayne and it’s been many years since I have posted on here.

After being so incredibly sick, so very rapidly back in 2010 with Systematic Sclerosis, and then finding this Roadback site and starting AP when there seemed to be no hope.

My whole family and I embraced the treatment, learning as we went along. So much to learn. We hit this terrible disease as hard as we possibly could, and did absolutely everything to fight the awful thing, eventually pushing it into remission. It took 5 years.

I’m most happy to post that its 8 years now since the onset of SD. I turn 60 soon, and thanks to Roadback, AP and the things I learned here, also with the help of many who got involved, I’m now living a very active happy life and enjoy excellent health.

We (my wife and I) still fight the lurking problem to prevent an SD event, with minimal medication.

Please be encouraged to fight SD with every ounce of strength, using AP and the broad knowledge available now. You can beat it, it won’t be easy, but stick to the protocol. Stay strong, and see your life come back to you, a little piece at a time. How incredibly wonderful to survive such a debilitating disease. It’s like being reborn.

God Bless you in your fight, that you might also be returned to great health and happiness.

Cheers Wayne

Systemic Sclerosis....rapid onset 2010.
    Started AP January 2011.
    Multiple meds during treatment, including IV Clindamycin every 2 months for 5 days.
    Now.....disease in remission....meds: Mimomycin, Clindamycin IM 3 monthly,
    5 days Azithromycin 6 monthly.
    Very well now....enjoying life.

Maz
    Keymaster

Wayne, great to see you back here – I remember you! It’s so wonderful when those in remission come back to share their success with AP. Can we post your story on the main site?

Even better, if you could copy the above into the link below and add a few details about what type of protocol you followed will help so many other frightened newcomers – thanks, Wayne, and hope you pop by occasionally to cheer others on with SD. Well done!

Tell Us Your Story

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

God bless you Wayne. AP saved my life as well. I was diagnosed with RA. Also, you may want to consider volunteering in some way with the RBF. You can do as much or as little as you like. I can’t speak for the President or the Board of Directors, of course, so I don’t know if there is a current opening for volunteers but if it sounds like something you would be interested in do reach out. You can fill out this form to find out about getting involved…no commitment on your part by filling out the form…just information gathering for you. https://www.roadback.org/get-involved/ Just a thought.

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.