Home Forums General Discussion Accessing Other Areas on the Board

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I have received a few PM's asking me how to look for the AP doc visit journal that I posted about. It seems some people may not be aware that there there is another section on the Board and/or how to access it. When you first access the Board, you'll notice a  section below the one marked “General Discussion'. My AP doc journal is in the one immediately below that which is called 'Personal History and Progress Threads'. Simply click on that tab and it will take you there.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Tiff
    Participant

Ah, but the kicker is that you MUST BE LOGGED ON in order to see these additional threads.  People just casually checking out the site will not be able to see them.  At least that is the way it is working for me.  Keeps a certain amount of privacy.

Thanks for posting, Lynn, I am finding it very helpful in seeing, yet again, all the different viewpoints and approaches to AP.  Certainly it seems the factors to consider are almost too many to imagine.  I'm going to go over it again in more detail to see if I can come up with some questions.

I've just finished my first 4 weeks on MP, so I probably should give an update on that; it is kind of interesting.  But honestly, I am kind of afraid to start a thread I can't keep up, and I have to post on the MP board, too.  Maybe in a bit more time I can manage it.

Thanks again for your candid sharing!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Tiff – it may all be too confusing for you, given that you have started on MP. Sometimes we can go into information overload. Be kind to yourself!

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ Accessing Other Areas on the Board’ is closed to new replies.