Home Forums General Discussion Why am I feeling worse?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    zoofie_85
    Participant

About ~2 month in to AP, 250 mg twice day mwf.

Feeling a little bt worse this week, soo sooo tierd SOO TIERD rigid and swollen, and im feeling quite dull. The first two-three weeks with ap was awful, i was sooo bad. Then i started to get better and better and NOW worse again? not so bad as i was in the beginning but bad?

Im so unbilivible tierd, and my body is so tierd to..

Do any of you now?

Trudi
    Participant

[user=2526]zoofie_85[/user] wrote:

Im so unbilivible tierd, and my body is so tierd to..

At the beginning of my treatment, I slept two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon.  I have read that being able to rest is a must for the healing process.

Wishing you all the best,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Zoofie;
                  You are feeling worse because that is what you are supposed to be feeling.Welcome to the HERX club.Better start to read a lot of the post here about how to cope with it.Start with the Detox baths as they just make you feel so great even if it is only for a short time.
      In my 11 years on AP I guess that I have herxed at least 2 years.It happens every time I change meds or doses or even supplements(but not always)Trudi is right about sleep,get as much as you can.

BG
    Participant

Dr. Brown recommended drinking lots of water until the herx is over.

Best wishes –

Barb

judy cash
    Participant

Sofie,

I had the same problem with being sooooo tired also. I believe it will get better for you . Rest whenever you get a chance, to help your body heal. This is what I have done and still do. But I am sooo much better than when I started AP.  Do you know about the LEMON OLIVE OIL DRINK, to help you to detox. Take a whole lemon , peel , seeds and all, and 1 Tablespoon of olive oil and blend it in a food processor, strain and drink. If it is too tart for you , you can add a little sweetner. Drink a lot of fluids every day. Hope you feel better soon. Just hang in there a while longer and see if you will feel better.

Judy

zoofie_85
    Participant

Thank you all! im going to drink much!

Judy- I will try the lemondrik have heard about it before here on the board. thank you 🙂

I wonder, if I get preg and need to stop the ap… and hopefully im down on a very low dose pred, arent my body going to have a shock then? soo little pred and no ap? :S

Does any of you experienced headache?

carries
    Participant

Make sure you are taking a lot of probiotics…..you dont want to get a yeast infection! If you are having yeast issues this could be another factor as to why you are feeling like pooo!

Hopefully its just a herx….drink lots of water!!! Milk thistle helps too!!! its an herbal supplement!~

zoofie_85
    Participant

ok, yeast infection where can i get that? and how do i know if i have it?:?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ Why am I feeling worse?’ is closed to new replies.