Home Forums General Discussion Who are the AP doctors in NY state?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RJR1066
    Participant

I am trying to help a new found friend with Scleroderma (3 years with diagnosis) who lives in NY and needs to find a doctor who will treat her with AP? I’m hoping someone on this forum lives in NY and has a doc or doctors they can recommend. Thank you very much!

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi RJR, have you emailed a request for AP docs in NY and the “most experienced” list yet? If not, you will find this email at the top of the Contact page in the uppermost corner of this page, above right. If the patient has a history of Lyme disease, I’d be happy to send you that list.

If you have the AP doc list already and still need assistance, you can PM me by clicking on my User ID and selecting “Private Message” on my profile page. Others here may also PM you with recommendations, but unfortunately it is Foundation policy not to use doctor names on this forum or their contact info….just initials and locale.

Hope this helps in the search for your friend and we are happy to help you further if you need anything else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.