Home Forums General Discussion Who are the AP doctors in FLORIDA?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cindy F
    Participant

Hi,
    I have CREST syndrome since 1991, I’m 66 years old now. Started AP protocol with doctor S in Iowa 2004, my lungs were at 50% and my liver was failing. I went into complete remission in 6 months on the AP protocol. I have been in remission most of the time since.
    Recently I’m experiencing a flare up, because I’m traveling in Florida, and way past due for my CLYNDAMYACIN iv infusions. I need a list of the Florida AP doctors.

Dr S would be willing to fax a prescription for the CLYNDAMYACIN iv, but I have discovered that when I’m out of Iowa the Hospitals won’t recognize Dr S and won’t give me the iv infusions.

Please email the Florida AP Dr list to me at cindy9769@aol.com.

Thank you very much!

PS.
    If you have any advice on how to get my iv’s out of state I would appreciate it.

Cindy F

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Cindy,

If you fax your prescription or ask Dr. Sinnott to call it through to Infuserve America, it might help solve the problem. This is a Lyme pharmacy in Florida and they mail Clindamycin IV on ice and all the necessary things to do the line flush. In fact, they prepare the clindamycin in elastomeric balls that are easy to screw to a 12inch picc line for Lyme patients who often must do their own IVs at home.

Infuserve America

Just call them up and ask how they’d prefer to receive your script and they will either send the clindamycin on ice to your home or the doc’s office.

If you write to apdoctorlists@roadback.org (see Contact page top right of this page), a volunteer will respond within 24-48 hrs. Not all AP docs in Florida will provide IV therapy, so you will need to call around to see if any can help.maybe Infuserve will also have connections to local area docs and home nursing services that will suffice for now?

Good luck and hope it’s not long till you’re back up and running!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.