Home Forums General Discussion Which abx for prostate?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    worldofme
    Participant

I have seen countless doctors without much success. I’m not asking one here for abx protocol but would like to know what other abx to try other than doxy.

I just don’t think doxy nor mino has really made impact on my condition.

The only drug that used to help ws Flagyl.

I am restarting my abx protocol until I get my pcr results. My doc suggest whatever abx seems to help prostate I should take.

Trimethoprim helped with urethritis but the issue in traction with my BP meds.

Since I have been off ABx for 3 weeks I would like game plan to stick for next 3 mnths.

No more doctors visit sick and tired of spending my hard earn money for useless visits.

It seems like I know more about reactive arthritis and spondy then many pcp.

Anyways, I know I have bacterial cause, I also don’t want to ruined any abx.

This is just open communication about the meds. I am not self medicating. I have access to abx because my doc trust me and know I won’t abuse it.

Now with that said, I plan on starting doxy, perhaps adding Flagyl to the program

If nothing works in next 6 months I will take my chance with avelox, just maybe.

All my results have been negative, except Bedford lab claiming to find sometHing but have yet to receive any results.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.