Home Forums General Discussion Where's Richie????????

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

• This was posted by STWIG under the 'dosing' thread. [/*:ndaxizt8]
    • Richie can you do your thing via email?[/*:ndaxizt8]
    • Admin are we going to get someone who can move posts when appriopriate so they dont get lost?
      [/*:ndaxizt8]

Hello All,
    I am new to this board, as I just found it yesterday. I'm sure that my story is much like many of yours. I started having stiffness in my hands last August, and by October it was confirmed as RA. I felt like I had suddenly been hit by a train. The first thing my dr wanted to put me on was prednisone and mtx. I had to use the prednisone for a few weeks to get the swelling under control, but I refused the mtx, as I know how toxic it is. I have been treating myself with diet changes (no gluten or lectins) and a vitamin supplement with natural anti-inflammitory ingredients. I believe that these things are helping, but I can tell that I am starting to lose the battle, as my hands, feet and neck get a little stiffer each week. I have been searching for alternative treatments, and a cause of RA. I don't just want to treat the symptoms with chemicals.

I have asked my rheumatologist about minocycline treatment to no avail, so I am looking for a dr with experience in this treatment in the San Diego area.

It looks like a lot of people have had success with the antibiotic treatment, so I want to try it as soon as possible.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

Lynnie:

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.  Our phase two of implementing this new board will be to set up a message, simular to the board guidelines message that will provide an RBF email address that new folks can use to request an AP doctor, that way they won't even have to register or post their personal email address. 

As an Admin I retrieved this requestor's private email and will send the list.  In the future the requestors will be able to directly email the RBF volunteers who answer these requests, including and primarily, Richie.

Even so, it is up to all of us to help these new folks, thanks for bring this to our attention, I, for one, have been more than a little overwhelmed with all this in the past couple weeks.

Your RBFV

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hey ((((admin))))
    I know how pressured you are. Just thought I'd lend a hand to both you and the newbie – plus see if I can smoke out Richie!!!
    :D:D:D:D

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

P.S.  I keep resetting the cookies, but the  style stuff keeps coming up.  It's a mystery (makes me feel like I'm showing my underwear!)

Edited by the admin to remove the, uh, er, oh my.

Be well! Lynnie

Admin

Lyn – the style codes are a mystery. I have asked the owners of the software about it. Have you tried plain old black (default) text? I much prefer the font and color that you choose, it is easier on the eyes (as is your avatar), but please try the default text and see what you get.

Admin

Lyn – the software help desk asks what browser you are using. It is firefox isn't it? What version?

Admin

richie
    Participant

Hi Lynnie

I am around –went away for weekend —a new modernized request system for requesting doctors is being implemented and will be available real soon —

Richie

A Friend
    Participant

Richie,

You are a George Clooney lookalike!  It's good to see your face after all these years.  I may “briefly” introduce myself to you old friends  — at least for a day.  It is good to have a mental image.  Hope all is well with you. 

AF

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Lynnie,as we say in French….O ,la la,qu'il est beau!   It just can't be said properly in English to get the same meaning.   Lynne

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

ooh la la, indeed! 
    Nice to see you back Richie………you're gonna get those girls dreamin' again

Be well! Lynnie

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Admin –  have tried the default font but still coming up………….am using the latest Firefox. 

Be well! Lynnie

Kim
    Participant

OK, girls, get a hold of yourselves!!  It's all smoke and mirrors—you know he has 'people' to do his hair and makeup.:roll-laugh:

Admin

bump

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘ Where's Richie????????’ is closed to new replies.