Home Forums General Discussion WHERE IS KIM ??????????????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    judy cash
    Participant

Just wondering where Kim is these days? I have not seen her post in a long time. Hope she is O.K.

Judy

Maz
    Keymaster

@judy cash wrote:

Just wondering where Kim is these days? I have not seen her post in a long time. Hope she is O.K.

Hi Judy,

Kim has had to ‘retire’ from RBF forum volunteering for personal reasons. We are missing her deeply around here, too, as she was such a wise, humorous, bright light to us all for the two or three years that she was volunteering (and long before). πŸ˜₯ She is still a registered member on the forum, so you could try PMing her, though she might be traveling a bit, without access to a computer. I hope she can pop by when time allows, too.

nspiker
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing!!! I hope she’s retiring because of GOOD things in her life……I miss her (sniff, sniff) πŸ˜₯

Randy
    Participant

Maz,

Thanks for the letting us know about Kim. I’m sure we all miss Kim, I know I do.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Melinda
    Participant

@Randy wrote:

Maz,

Thanks for the letting us know about Kim. I’m sure we all miss Kim, I know I do.

Randy

Me too! πŸ™ When you talk to her, please pass on our well wishes, ok?

Maz
    Keymaster

Will do, guys and gals. I know dear Kim will be really touched to hear how much she’s been missed. I mentioned to her that Judy was asking after her and started this thread and do hope she manages to catch everyone’s well wishes. You’ve all got such big hearts. πŸ™‚

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi gang,
    I think our Kimmie is taking advantage of her airline passes now that her hubby has retired.If I did not have a greenhouse full of orchids and 16 pets I would take off also.AH! for the good old days of grabbing a pass and going to Paris for dinner and back the same day!!!!!
    Lynne

Kim
    Participant

Oh my, seriously???……Paris for dinner!!!!! Here’s the real truth, friends……… my life has imploded ~ my health has taken a hit, and I’m desperately trying to put all the pieces back together. The only way I know how to survive is to retreat and go back to my original boot camp routine so I can regain my health to deal with all the other crap that just won’t end. It’s called life, right? πŸ˜•

I want to put this out there that several other volunteers are also dealing with major life stressors and it would be a great show of support to keep the board alive for those who are able to “pay it forward” to do so now. If you can help a newbie with a post on a topic that you feel comfortable sharing what’s worked for you, then please do it. If you’ve hit a good place in your recovery and can offer to help others then please speak up. We need your help. RBF is the solid organization it is because of the amazing, dedicated people behind it. It takes a village, people. πŸ˜‰

Hugs……kim

Krys
    Participant

It’s wonderful to see you again, Kim. So very sorry about the present setback. Lots of warmest wishes to you so that the present health problem resolves in no time at all, and may you get so radiantly healthy that all of us will recover just by hearing how fast you did it!!!! Best of all luck, blessings, and an ocean of pure life force, Krys

Eva Holloway
    Participant

KIm,
    I hope things will turn around soon for you. Even if you not out there right now we will think of you. Thank you for your help you have given to me in the last years. Take care of yourself and come back once in a while.
    Love ya, Eva πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Eva Holloway

maz.aust
    Participant

Sorry to hear you are having another hiccup & hope that you get things under control soon. Life just sucks sometimes, but hey the hardest roads always seems to happen to the nicest people & you are certainly that. You were always able to put a smile on my face & hope in my heart.

I will take on board the ‘pay it forward’ thing, not that I am an expert or even as knowledgeable as most of you are, but will do my best to encourage anyone who needs it.

Best wishes,
    Maz – Aust
    xoxoo

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

claireh
    Participant

a big thanks to Kim who greeted me on trb initially….i hope your health and life turns around soon.
    big hugs and god bless.
    thank you Claire.x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.