Home Forums General Discussion Where is Everyone?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DianeWI
    Participant

The new board is not as busy as the old one.  Do you suppose some did not make the transition well?  I miss the busyness of the old one.  I wonder what can be done to get the others here?

Diane

JeffN
    Participant

I'm thinking there will be an adjustment phase and traffic will pick up. I think the site is off to a pretty good start though.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I think it may happen that some folks not able to jump/didnt want to. Same thing happened at rheumaticsupport I think.  I too miss the busyness. Have noticed we tend to get 'guests' online here but they're not signing up or posting.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

richie
    Participant

Hi

I kind of suspect that its just as busy as the old board –with the new format we dont view as much all at once compared to the old board which had a continuous thread

Richie

Admin

Mr. Clooney is right, you just can't see as many threads at once.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Where is Everyone?’ is closed to new replies.