Home Forums General Discussion What are the benefits of Myers Cocktail and Glutathione

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cookie
    Participant

I am getting weekly intervenous of Myers and glutathione. Any idea how long before I see the discolouration disappear. I have discolouration on my face, gums and most disturbing in the whites of my eyes. I’m hoping that the weekly intervenous will help. Any thoughts please advise. Thank you
    Cookie

Diagnosed with RA in 2005. Taking minocycline M W F. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C, glutathione capsules. Using topical ointments for pain such as Voltaren. Drinking lactose free milk, eating lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 3 times a week.
    My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes which is very distressing. Diagno

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Cookie;
    I have it also so 3 years ago I switched to doxy but it hardly makes a difference.It is fading very slowly.The only people I know who totally got rid of it after a couple years are those that switchec to zithromax.The proble with this colouring is that it is tissue deep,not just skin deep so it takes a long time for the last coloured layer to reach the top and slough off.

cookie
    Participant

Lynne: are you having the Myers Cocktail and glutathione drips? I’m hoping the glutathione helps to eliminate the discolouration???

Diagnosed with RA in 2005. Taking minocycline M W F. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C, glutathione capsules. Using topical ointments for pain such as Voltaren. Drinking lactose free milk, eating lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 3 times a week.
    My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes which is very distressing. Diagno

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Cookie;
    I have never needed glutathionI would consider it if I get the lung problems associated with scleroderma.I don’t think it does anything for skin discolouration.The only things that have helped are Niacinamide capsule and the serum I make from 2 capsules in 2 oz.of water.Must keep it in a dark bottle.Strangely one day when I was using the Crest gell for whitening my teeth some got on to my lower lip and stayed there the best part of the day and I saw a sloght difference after washing my face so I decided to give it a real try for a week to 10 days,it did make a bit of a difference but also bleached my eyebrow.YIKES,one half brown and blond.

cookie
    Participant

Hi Lynne: thanks for your reply . I haven’t looked at this board in awhile and I thought I would get an email notifying me if there was a reply??

How do you use the serum you
    make from the niacin and water. Is it treated water or just plain?

I have put a capsule in my night cream and it bleached my skin but did nothing for the black spots on my face. 😞.

Would Zithromax have the same effect as the minocycline. I switched to doxycycline a few years ago and caused my left wrist to swell up and has never been the same again. I quickly resumed the minocycline after that scare. I’m so afraid to stop the minocycline ever again.

Maz
    Keymaster

I haven’t looked at this board in awhile and I thought I would get an email notifying me if there was a reply??

Hi Cookie,

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, just above the new post submit button, you will see a check box you can check to get notified via email whenever you post a reply to a particular discussion. You can also check that box if you are just following a discussion thread but not posting on it.

“Notify me of follow-up replies via email.”

If you want email notifications for all postings, you can adjust your profile settings by following the instructions provided in the orange Announcement thread at the top of the forum here:

How to Post and PM on the forum

cookie
    Participant

I did check the box oh well.

Can you answer my questions I posted on April 24 about the Zithromax etc. please. Thanks Lynne.

Cookie

akmeyer1
    Participant

Hello:
    Have you thought about Glutathione suppositories like Biom. I just started taking the Glut suppositories every other day one week on one week off. I’m unsure of the protocol. Isee that folks are using the suppositories for both skin lightening and also for Parkinson’s. I have blue eyes and but my skin gets way too tan and generally I look tan all year round.

+RA titer >230
    +Lyme
    most definately +bart and +babesiosis
    Heavy metals too
    currently: mino 50mgmwf; clindy im 300mg fri and tues; pulse flagyl 1 week per month 1200mg per day; glutathione suppositories — about three per wk every other day; pulse edta suppositories about every two weeks for about three days; infared sauna daily; best on paleo – veggies meat; rh-;
    rife machine for Arthritis/lyme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.