Home Forums General Discussion Western Blot Results by Igenex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eann
    Participant

I got the results back on my Lyme testing.

IgG-Bands 30+ 41+ and 45+ Negative per Igenex.

IgM-Bands 23-25-Ind, 31++ 34++ and 41-Ind Positive per Igenex.

I was so glad to get the positive results. I know in my heart that a good history with symptoms and physical should be the real criteria for diagnosis, but the head wants to see it on paper too.

My primary physician called me and said she thinks were on to something here. Faxing to Dr. C today.

Thanks to everyone here for nudging me towards Lyme Disease testing, especially Maz and Kim. My symptoms never have been completely explained by RA and my rheumy would often look at me with a puzzled look. Then she would blame it on Fibromyalgia, kind of a catch all for unexplained symptoms.

Now, on to getting my health back.

Kim
    Participant

Geez louise, this is Lyme day! 😯  At least now you know what you need to do. 😕

Take care……kim

nspiker
    Participant

No kidding….this lyme group is growing expodentially!:sick:

eann
    Participant

Hey, I noticed a down arrow on some post titles. What does this mean? Just wondered.

BeatingRA
    Participant

Hi Ann,

The down arrow means that there are new posts since you last read the topic and if you click on the down arrow you will be brought to the first new post.  If you click on the topic subject instead of the arrow, you will be brought to the first post in the topic and will have to scroll through all the stuff you've already read to get to the new stuff.

Theresa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Western Blot Results by Igenex’ is closed to new replies.