Home Forums General Discussion Webinar on Cannabis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Some of you know my brother has pancreatic cancer so I have been looking for info for him.Last week I saw a wonderful docuseries and this week we have a 7 day webinar to explain what was discussed last week.It is super interesting.Never in my wildest dream did I think that a wee bottle of oil should last at least 2 months.My brother was/is on a very heavy dose but it is very late in the game for him as he should have less that a few weeks to live.Perhaps he needs to switch to low dose to see if it does any good.The adage of Less is More applies to cannabis also
    Each episode lasts one day,today’s finishes at 9pm https://thesacredplant.com/webinar/webinar1fwk

Spiffy1

I watched this earlier. So interesting! I also fell in love with the people and their stories. I am assuming this is The Sacred Plant series? It was so excellent.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Spiffy1

Maryland now has many dispensaries and several doctors prescribing. To me it is unfair that some states do not allow it and other states only allow it for epilepsy. Where you live should not dictate accessibility.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

Is your brother on LDN? If not, then that’s something else to consider.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.