Home Forums General Discussion Watson or Teva

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JustDiagnosedChris
    Participant

I think Watson might actually work better for me than Teva did…heart arrhythmia went away once my pharmacy started getting Watson instead of Teva. I had Teva for the 1st 6 months I was on AP. What about Minocin itself? How can I get that?

jasregadoo

Have you asked your pharmacy if they have any Minocin? Mine had one bottle left, but at $900 with my insurance, I decided to stick with the generic. You maybe have better insurance?

richie
    Participant

Hi Your insurance comppany most likely will not approve minocin –If you can get DR F. to write a note saying you need the pelleted brand you have a chance on appeal –Minocin is readily available at a cost of about 14,00 per 100 mg capsule –my last minocin rx cost the insurance company 2600 for 180 capsules –
    richie

PhilC
    Participant

@JustDiagnosedChris wrote:

I think Watson might actually work better for me than Teva did…heart arrhythmia went away once my pharmacy started getting Watson instead of Teva.

Teva mino (100 mg capsules) doesn’t agree with me. I suspect that the culprit is D&C Red #28, a dye that my mother is very allergic to.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.