Home Forums General Discussion Updating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rosey UK
    Participant

Hi Lynnie
    I would like to update my profile but don’t know how to. Can you help me please.
    Thanks
    Rosemary

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rosey UK wrote:

Hi Lynnie
    I would like to update my profile but don’t know how to. Can you help me please.
    Thanks
    Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

Lynnie is taking a bit of a break right now, so I’ll have a go answering your question if that’s all right with you.

To update your signature line in your Profile, go to the User Control Panel at the top left of the forum and click on it. Then, click the Profile tab and select “Edit Profile.” That should bring you to the form you fill out to add a signature line and, when you’re finished editing it, just click the submit button. What you write in your signature line will appear each time you post.

Does that help?

PS. At the top left of the forum, you will also find a section, called “FAQ” or “frequently asked questions,” which will provide info on how to manage your membership options on the forum, too.

Rosey UK
    Participant

Thanks Maz,
    The problem was worse than I thought and fortunately Lynnie came to the rescue and solved the problem
    Thanks for your help
    Rosemary

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rosey UK wrote:

Thanks Maz,
    The problem was worse than I thought and fortunately Lynnie came to the rescue and solved the problem

Rosemary, glad to hear Lynnie was able to sort you out. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.