Home Forums General Discussion Unable to access the list of doctors.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rheumatoid Pa
    Participant

Could you please provide me with a list of doctors in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana who treat Rheumatoid Arthritis with the antibiotic protocol. I have tried numerous times on the roadback.org website to obtain the list of doctors but it blocks me from getting the list. Could you please send the list to my email xxx@yyy.zzz

Thanks so much

RBFV edit to remove user email as requested.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Rheumatoid PA,

Were you unable to access the doctor list at all or had you tried for a second time for more lists? Just interested to know what kind of issue you were experiencing. The system is designed to only email 3 lists so once that quota is met, you can only try again after the first of a month when the system resets.

Happy to private message you with the 3 state lists you’ve requested. You’ll receive an automated email with a link to follow to your private messaging inbox.

Would you like me to remove your email address in your post above for your privacy?

Rheumatoid Pa
    Participant

Hi Maz, I just tried once and it didn’t work and tried it again several times and it blocked me. Could you please private message me with the 3 states listed. Also could you please remove my email address from my post.

Thanks

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi again! It’s strange how that sometimes occurs with the system – sorry for your trouble. Next month, perhaps you’d like to try again using a different email/device. Others with hotmail have had a similar issue. I think it has something to do with the system’s high-setting spam-blocker. Glad you joined the group to ask here, frustrating as that must have been. Welcome!

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

The same happened to me.I had to get a G mail account.

MajorB
    Participant

This happened to me, too! How did I get to the doctor list? I tried a few weeks ago and was immediately blocked. I tried again today and it still doesn’t work. I have gmail too. Any help? :-/

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi MajorB,

If you let me know which 3 state lists you’d like, or 2 state lists and “most experienced” list (that might require travel), happy to send them in a private forum message to you. Sorry to hear you had trouble with the automated system.

MajorB
    Participant

Hi Maz! I’m in the DC area, so let’s go with Maryland, DC (or VA if you don’t have DC) and the most experienced list. This would be immensely helpful. My primary care is trying to help me, but she’s new to the protocol so it’d be great to have experienced help. Thanks!

Maz
    Keymaster

MajorB, just PM’d you the requested lists. Any trouble accessing your PMs just let me know, but you should receive an automated notification with a direct link or, alternatively, you can also access your PMs in your user Profile here and should see a little red flag notifying you of a PM.

kurylod
    Participant

I’m having similar problem with not being able to access doctor’s list. Could you please send me list of doctors using AP for treatment of RA and scleroderma in IL, MI and IN?
    Thank you

Maz
    Keymaster

Kurylod, welcome and your lists have been sent.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.