Home Forums General Discussion Toxic root canals and cavitations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lar1962
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with removing all root canalled teeth and cavitations in relation to your symptoms? I am considering having both my front 2 root canaled teeth (done over 45 yrs ago!) removed and wisdom teeth cavitation sites cleaned out by a bio dentist in TX. I have lymes, EBV and Bartonella. Significant joint damage over the years to my dominate right hand/wrist. Currenlty on Doxy/Azith and numerous supplements/nutraceituicals

Maz
    Keymaster

It’s been discussed here years ago, Lar. There is an AP doc in NYC who requires root canal removal as part of his treatment plan.

More and more research for RA seems to be heading in the direction of oral microbes (see Research section on site) crowding out the gut microbiome, leading to dysbiosis and a host of health issues.

Here’s some recent news you might find interesting:

Researchers link gut microbiome to rheumatoid arthritis prognosis

Researchers developing smart dental implants that resist bacterial growth, generate their own electricity

If you go ahead with your dental work, please come and update us on how you’re doing after.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.