Home Forums General Discussion TNF warnings

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Joe M
    Participant

[user=28]A FRIEND WROTE[/user]

.  One of the great scientists on his dying bed said something to the effect that “the germ is nothing; the terrain [of the body] is everything.” 

Yes, this quote is attributed to Louis Pasteur, father of the germ theory.  He supposedly said it to validate Claud Bernard's theory that the terrain (body) is more important than the germ in causing disease.  Bernard found that many germs grow more easily in an acidic environment.  They also grow in alkanized environments, just not as readily, according to Bernard. 

It is true that cancer cells can not survive in an alkaline environment, but the catch is that neither can any other cell in your body.  (source:  http://missourifamilies.org/features/healtharticles/health70.htm).

“Another thing to note is that the pH of the blood will not be the same as the pH of the urine or saliva. Don?t believe that you can test either the urine or saliva and know the pH of your blood. The only way to test the pH of the blood is to actually test the blood. The American Cancer Society does recommend a diet of mostly plant foods with limited saturated fat and added sugars. The reason plant-based foods help reduce the risk of cancer is because of the nutrients the plant contains, not because they can change the pH of your blood”

PhilC
    Participant

This news really should not be a surprise. Any time you use drugs to suppress the immune system there will be an increased risk of infections and cancer. Because of that, the prudent approach is to use the lowest effective dose. Or better yet, don't use an immunosuppressant (if possible).

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

suera
    Participant

Yes, if possible, that's the key.

If one feels they need the big guns, I think it is very important to do other things i.e. eat right, try to get proper rest, wash hands often, exercise, lots of water…..all the things we should do anyway but you really have to be very diligent when sick to improve your odds…..so to speak.

Sue

A Friend
    Participant

[user=20]Joe M[/user] wrote:

[user=28]A FRIEND WROTE[/user]

.  One of the great scientists on his dying bed said something to the effect that “the germ is nothing; the terrain [of the body] is everything.” 

Yes, this quote is attributed to Louis Pasteur, father of the germ theory.  He supposedly said it to validate Claud Bernard's theory that the terrain (body) is more important than the germ in causing disease.  Bernard found that many germs grow more easily in an acidic environment.  They also grow in alkanized environments, just not as readily, according to Bernard. 

It is true that cancer cells can not survive in an alkaline environment, but the catch is that neither can any other cell in your body.  (source:  http://missourifamilies.org/features/healtharticles/health70.htm).

Another thing to note is that the pH of the blood will not be the same as the pH of the urine or saliva. Don?t believe that you can test either the urine or saliva and know the pH of your blood. The only way to test the pH of the blood is to actually test the blood. The American Cancer Society does recommend a diet of mostly plant foods with limited saturated fat and added sugars. The reason plant-based foods help reduce the risk of cancer is because of the nutrients the plant contains, not because they can change the pH of your blood”

Joe, in my opinion the three points you raised (underlined areas above) are “moot points” as to the need for… and the effectiveness of… monitoring our pH balance to be as sure as we can be that the body is in a healthy balanced state.  But guess I need to comment anyway on your points raised, as some of them don't seem relevant to our need to test with pH strips. 

In #1, the only instance I've read about that any  organisms grow in an overly alkaline state of even 9-10 was reported in an article about a dead lake not thought to have any living thing, but was later found to be “teaming” with some type.  This doesn't seem to have a bearing on our health interest in pH. 

In #2 underlined:  As we monitor our pH, we need to know and watch for measurements that fall into the “too alkaline” range, just as we watch for the too acidic range.  If we keep our pH in the median balanced range, this is said to be the best range for health and recovery. 

#3 underlined:  Joe, lab serum pH testing of the  blood, from numerous reports, is not considered an accurate measure of it — because people can be terribly acidotic, and the blood must still be kept, by the body, in a very narrow range, even if it must rob minerals from other places to sustain life.  The blood will then be “tweaked” and appear normal, but this is not a true “healthy” pH.  If it is off more than about a few tenths, life cannot be sustained, and the patient can die if ER treatment is not done.  I read in the P Braun MD link (who also mentions the best accurate testing method) that when people are having heart attacks, strokes,etc., and go to the ER, that is when physicians pay attention to pH; and if patient is given IV magnesium, the patient usually recovers.

No more explanations by me.  The links say more, and more effectively than I.  This is a new one I like that was found yesterday: 

http://www.jklcompany.com/061004.html

AF

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ TNF warnings’ is closed to new replies.