Home Forums General Discussion TNF Alpha

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Shannan_Lee
    Participant

Thank you! It’s a lot of information to take in and try to make since of. I was contacted by someone who used the same company and our DNA matched like 15%. Turns out she was my grandfather’s child from a relationship outside his marriage. We compared notes and dates and that is what we came up with. She is now able to get to know her remaining half-siblings. Pretty cool!

lemons
    Participant

I find it really fascinating, is your grandfather still around ? It can sure dig up some family skeletons !
    It’s perplexing that some forum members on here are so readily dismissive. Considering that this forum is to help people who have been met with sceptical and dismissive doctors when trying to get treated with the antibiotic protocol.

Shannan_Lee
    Participant

sorry didn’t mean to double post!🤪

Shannan_Lee
    Participant

My grandfather is long dead but she is almost 70years old. It’s so interesting! I agree about skepticism and disbelief of some posters. Everyone can believe what they like, but it’s not right to try and make someone feel ridiculous for what they believe or find interesting.

lemons
    Participant

That’s amazing ! Hope I get a really strong match, I’m looking for my paternal side as my dad was adopted.
    When I told him I was taking this test, he went ashen white. I think he’s concerned that all those business trips he used to go on may come back to haunt him.
    I wasn’t surprised to learn that I’m 70% Irish / Italian, but the Baltic and Indian percentage was a shock. Not a drop of English.

Spiffy1

I want to do this test but this may sound crazy…I don’t want to learn anymore bad news. It seems like I always get the bad ones except for a select few I have escaped from. One day I will get brave and do it. Another problem I have with it is that they keep your DNA. Should this be bothersome?

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

lemons
    Participant

Hello Spiffy,
    The company I used doesn’t give you any health results, I was too scared to do that too ! When or if I decide to close my account with them, they destroy the DNA and guarantee not to pass it on to third parties.

Spiffy1

Thank you, Lemons! I noticed in another post you achieved remission after about a year on AP. Do I remember correctly that you did not have an ra factor or anti Ccp? Are you still on the same dose?

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

lemons
    Participant

I was not tested for CCP, a lot of hospitals in the UK don’t do it if your CRP and SED rates are elevated along with visible symptoms. I think it’s a budget thing as I was diagnosed at an NHS hospital. Initially, I insisted that a Lyme test was performed as my Rheumatoid Factor was negative and I lived near a tick infested deer park. The first one came back with borderline results. Because of this they sent another blood sample to Porton Down for a Western Blot test, but this was negative. UK tests aren’t very accurate apparently.
    My CRP and SED rates began coming down after just 3 months on Minocin MR, they were in normal range not long after. I stopped all treatment four years ago, I would’ve carried on but my AP doctor wanted to see what would happen.As far as I’m aware there’s only one AP Doc in the UK, so I just went along and did what he recommended.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.