Home Forums General Discussion Time for a new Avatar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John McDonald
    Participant

Time for a new avatar. Cricket shot this one in an outdoor market in Kuching, Borneo during a lovely vacation in 2006. I had a couple weeks of work to do with HP in Penang, Malaysia so I took the whole family. Cricket says that someone has to do shopping while I am working. After I finished we visited Kuala Lumpur and then Kuching, Borneo. By this point I was largely cured of RA by means of AP and MP so I could enjoy myself.

Jennhere
    Participant

Great pic… I have those before AP where I know I was in pain and then I have the photos where I am painfree thanks to AP. 

Jenn

casey
    Participant

John MacDonald,

You are so funny and so smart. You write this post about an avatar and I'm still trying to figure out how to even make one. Your posts certainly uplift me and when i see your name on one, I already get my dictionary out knowing i will need it. Never know whats coming from you but exciting every time.

BTW, glad you are doing so well!!!!

Casey

JBJBJB
    Participant

John,

You look really great. I love all your pictures. My most favorite one is you were dancing with your daughter. It tells you are such a devoted and loving father.  JB

John McDonald
    Participant

JB – that one is 13, and will be 14 next month. I may have to murder her this year.:X  Actually though it may be her mom that threatens to do her in. I am more likely to buy her a hot chocolate. Still, she is about 14 now…..

John McDonald
    Participant

😀 How is it that our parents allowed us to live through our teen years? They should be cannonized as saints. Still, when I have that sweet thing on my arm, maybe walking into Starbucks, I am on top of the world. And my 11 year old wraps and unwraps me about her finger. Cool stuff. Little girls are great. Oh, and they make sure that my clothes match! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ Time for a new Avatar’ is closed to new replies.