Home Forums General Discussion This therapy works! 6-month update

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mariemcminn
    Participant

This therapy worked so well that I quit in December 2011 and am now suffering the consequences. I am off all medications and was doing well until two months ago when I had surgery. That incident seemed to activate the infectious agents, and now I’m in a lot of pain, but mostly in my hands, wrists, and right elbow. Megadoses of Vitamin C helps a lot, but I am again looking for an AP doctor. I have now moved to Pompano Beach, FL, which is halfway between Miami Beach and Boca Raton and just north of Ft. Lauderdale. So please, please, please send me the AP doc names. In the meantime, I have requested a refill on my Minocen (if I have one) through buylowdrugs.com, so I should hear back soon. Thanks in advance.

Maz
    Keymaster

@mariemcminn wrote:

This therapy worked so well that I quit in December 2011 and am now suffering the consequences. I am off all medications and was doing well until two months ago when I had surgery. That incident seemed to activate the infectious agents, and now I’m in a lot of pain, but mostly in my hands, wrists, and right elbow. Megadoses of Vitamin C helps a lot, but I am again looking for an AP doctor. I have now moved to Pompano Beach, FL, which is halfway between Miami Beach and Boca Raton and just north of Ft. Lauderdale. So please, please, please send me the AP doc names. In the meantime, I have requested a refill on my Minocen (if I have one) through buylowdrugs.com, so I should hear back soon. Thanks in advance.

Hi Marie,

Such a shame that you have had to experience this relapse on the heels of a surgery after two good years of remission. 🙁 This is, unfortunately, not uncommon. Any insult to the body – acute illness, accident, shock, surgery, etc – can bring it all back on. This is one reason why many folks just prefer to remain on a low maintenance dose for life. Course this isn’t really helpful in hindsight, but you responded so well before, though, Marie, so hopefully it won’t be long until you’re well back on track again. 🙂

I saw your email come into the APdoctors@roadback.org email address to request a list for FL, so am sure Diana, RBF’s AP doc first-responder will get back to you very shortly. We just added one new possibility in Sarasota, which is a distance from you, down south but I’ll PM this info in case it may be an option, too.

All the best getting yourself back on track!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.