Home Forums General Discussion Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    Participant

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the “roadback” people for this site.

In the past whenever I was worried about how things are progressing, I would just come here and after reading many posts, felt reassured that my RA is in good shape, thanks to the Minocin.  Been on it for five years now, and am down to three times a week, greatly improved, at least 98% better. Thank you “roadback” what a lucky day it was for me when I found your website, otherwise I would be on the toxic drugs.

My Rheumatologist isn't fully convinced, but he sees it is working for me and leaves things as they are.  

Rose

JBJBJB
    Participant

Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing it with us. I am really happy for you. JB

Kim
    Participant

How kind of you to say that, Rose, thank you.

Wow, 98% better is pretty darn good!  Of course, your rheumy probably thinks you're just one of those freaky people that goes into spontaneous remission. :roll-laugh:

Take care…..kim

lizbeth
    Participant

Thank you Rose for letting us know how successfull AP has been for you.  I like many am about to start AP and it is very inspirational to here that it has worked for you.  Thanks, Lizbeth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ Thank You’ is closed to new replies.