Home Forums General Discussion Starting Antibiotics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FayF
    Participant

Hello,

My chiropractor put me on the following while we awaited a prescription for clyndamycin for streptozymes:

Zinc chelate 10mg 2x 2/day
    Quercetin 250mg 1/am, 1/pm
    CoQ-Zyme 100mg 3 x 1/day
    Saccharomyces 235mg 2 x 2/day
    Berberine HCI 3/day 500mg x 3/day w/meals
    I also take krill oil & Cataplex C & mastiha 700mg 1/day empty stomach

My LLMD gave me these antibiotics. They are as follows:

– Clindamycin 300mg 3x/day
    – Alternate:
    – Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 4 days on, 3 days off
    – Metronidazole 500mg 2x/day for 3 days on, 4 days off
    Probiotics Claire at bedtime 2 hours min from antibiotics

I am overwhelmed by which physician to follow. Neither follow the AP protocol. The chiropractor wants me to do 10 to 14 days of antibiotics and then he will replace the antibiotics with alternating systemic enzymes.

My LLMD prescribed at least one month of this regimen followed by blood work with refills.

So far I have tested positive for mycoplasma pneumonia & Cyrex positive labs ”Entamoeba histolytica” (1.46), ”stachybotrys chartarum”(2.21), ”citrullinated EBV”(.98) and my worst…”Streptozymes”(3.14)

I took 600mg of Clind yesterday. Aside from an unusual arm cramp & a leg cramp, and lots of ringing noise, it was fine so far.

Should I try to imitate the iv clindamycin dosage in the resource section tapering off to single dose once a week for a few months? And slowly add the next 2 antibiotics for 10 days tapering off to Azithromycin 500mg 5 days on, 5 days off? And stopping the metronidazole after 10 days?

I am not clinically diagnosed. I’m managing my symptoms with mastic, ginger/ honey and diet elimination. But kidney inflammation/sensitivities keep reminding me that I need help.
    Thank you for reading this. Have a great day.
    Fay

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Fay,

Based on what you’ve written, I must say that your LLMD appears to be better equipped to treat you. The antibiotics that he has prescribed should take care of the Entamoeba histolytica and the streptococcal infection.

Which probiotic from Klaire Labs are you taking?

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

FayF
    Participant

Thank you so much Phil for your reply!

I am happy to hear that.

My probiotic was mail order so i took it 4 days in treatment. Klaire Vital-10 5 billion. I was doing fine until i forgot to take my evening dose of boulardii. Now I’m noticing 2 doses of 300 is borderline(bathroom)safe, but if i take dose 3 I can’t tolerate it. So I am alternating 600 – 900 per day depending on my strength. Now, somehow I can tolerate all 900 per day.

The above is why I have not started Azithro yet. Since they both work the same way. In fact both on the forum and online, I have read these 2 shouldn’t be taken together because they both bind to the same ribosomal site, and thus, an antagonism will occur. Just to be fair, online I also read they are safe to be taken together.

I’m back to reading “The New Arthritis Breakthrough” by Henry Scammell. And I am finding it explaining why the invermectin reeked havoc after initially helping. Page 196 & 197 answers so many questions!

When I’m done with these, I will remain on Azithro 5 days on 5 days off and see how my platelets and I fare. Of course, I’ll discuss this with my llmd.

Again thank you for your helpful suggestions and comments!
    Fay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.