Home Forums General Discussion Sounds like a good biofillm busting protocal to me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MMW
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I found this site a couple of weeks ago and ordered a few of his suggestions.
    http://www.advancedhealing.com/blog/2009/09/25/dr-ettingers-biofilm-protocol-for-lyme-and-gut-pathogens/

The protocal makes a lot of sense to me.

I did not know that candida can have biofilms as well that need to be busted through.

I started using the Luaricidin a few days ago. It seems strong and I feel a herx with just the use of 6 pellets twice a day.

I am a firm believer in using Serracor NK and I have decided to add Boulke to it as well. It is very costly for both of them.

If anyone is using Dr. Ettinger’s protocal can they share?
    Thanks,
    MMW

cavalier
    Participant

I have used Lauracidin admittedly not daily i go off & on – since last fall – i do like it I am to use it 3 – 4 times a day and for me I did herx with just 6 pelletts i was told to build up to 2 full scoops each session – you can imagine the herx so yes it does work. I should stick with it more often I admit but during the majority of the time i used it – i didn’t even have the confirmation yet of lyme i just got that beg. of July of this year & then realized i had the co infection of bartonella so this was the 1st i knew i for sure had a biofilm and funny as I thought just yesterday I need to get back on this as my stomach has not been good since I got the yeast infection & finished up the diflucan – am sure i am still with some residue. Candida is stout stuff but i do like Lauracidin.

I also use whey undenatured grass fed type & NAC & i take Natto daily for my clot risk 6,000 is the measurement only one cap. I did serrapep. for about 10 months I never really saw any difference. I do have Bouluke now but you cant take it with enzymes so I dont take it daily as I find the enzymes are important for me. Bouluke is per 2 of my doc’s here supposed to be good for being anti fibrotic but so are enzymes in a sense in getting to the core of my problem so i dunno tough to balance it all.

As to the warnings of not taking Magnesium – bugs have to feed off our nutrients – so use making ourselves depleted while they feed i dont think is smart i used to think that way but proof for me is this I take magnesium & my blood results still showed i was barely low – imagine how bad it would be if I didn’t? I dont need to risk having further heart damage etc b/c i am trying to kill off the bugs – if i kill myself in the process then what good was that? They will take what they need whether you supp or not all you do is risk your body then not getting what it needs. I compare this to a parasite – better you supp so you can keep strong to fight off the bugs with targeted methods.
    That’s my thoughts & happens to be what Stephen H. Buhner shares in his info on his site as well.
    I read that how Lauracidin works is it coats the cells to keep the biofilms from entering as easily so what you have in existence cant easily replicate & eventually what you have dies off the die off can be felt I tend to hit my FIR sauna blanket for sure & drink alot more as i am feeling it.

thanks for the link
    Jill

Svetulka
    Participant

I would not trust Chiropractors for eliminating biofilms. Chiropractors are not doctorss and have zero knowledge about biochemistry and molecular bilogy. Don’t be fooled by the web site. I read most of his responses to interested patients and had to laugh of how little this guy knows about bicterial infections.

cavalier
    Participant

None the less Lauricidin, whey, Natto and NAC have been extensively studied. The last 3 have been reported in sites such as medline with some of those links in regard to Cholostrum & it’s component lactoferrin shared with this forum.

So just b/c a chiro recommends some products does not mean they are not of some help or importance. Many medical doc’s support also the use of Lauricidin, Cholostrum. One of my doc’s who is a medical doctor supports Natto & Bolouke who treats for Lyme he also knows that there is more than one way to get there as long as you can make progress – he endorses AP, but he is for good immune support in helping the body fight and is open to anything considered GRAS – he is all for.
    He uses AP and LDN some of what he finds out about & then delves into if it has merit comes from his patients over the years so he is a doc who will admit he learns as much from his patients as he can offer to them at times.

These are overall good adjuncts to helping oneself get over some of their bacterial load hurdles, certainly not everyone will take them, but I would not automatically discount it unless you have given it a trial. Just because a chiro endorses this & no he is not a immunologist or biochemist but he or she can read like a general practioner is not either but they too look for ways to offer some help to patients and they hopefully are looking for scientific studies. There is much modern medicine still does not know when it comes to diseases and the body including biofilms but what little info is out there these can be vechicles to offer some relief that are not at least just masking symptoms only.

Best – Jill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.