Home Forums General Discussion Sirius-D restores cartilage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Has anyone heard anything about Sirius-D? A friend of mine from Europe has written to me about it. Most of websites have been suspended /at least here/

“Autoimmune diseases. “Sirius-D” is only known for now food in the world to harmonize the functions of the body in a number of autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis (restores damaged articular cartilage), Sjogren’s syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, Hashimoto’s Syndrome and others.”Sirius D

“A natural remedy that brings the functional condition of all body organs back to normal. The product is an active protein-mineral complex with an all over gain in health, brings the coronary circulation to normal, strengthens the heart and the blood vessels, improves their elasticity, removes the risk of thrombosis, stops and diminishes the progressive atherosclerotic changes in the vascular system, nourishes the connective tissue, the muscle activity and the joints, regulates the regeneration of the cartilage tissue and its metabolism, brings back to normal the functional condition of the locomotory system/bones and joints, the mobility of the joints and the spinal cord. Stimulates the blood flow to the brain and the mental activity. Stimulates the formation of matrix, the collagen and elastic tissues of the connective tissue, the smooth vascular musculature, the digestive tract. Stabilizes the biological membranes of the cells.”

Linda L.

Linda L.

richie
    Participant

Hi I read the description from a translation from Bulgarian –the claims are outrageous !!! cures everything from eye problems to psoriasis to heart disease as well as a host of other diseases —-I quote –“if it sounds too good to be true -it is ” —I live by that motto and have enjoyed reasonable success .
    richie

RevereRosie
    Participant

Sounds like a “Wonder Drug”. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if it could cure all that it says. I also believe every avenue is worth researching but I agree with Ritchie, if it sounds too good to be true………..you know what they say.

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Linda,

If restoring damaged cartilage is what you’re interested in, there’s already a cheap supplement that can do that. It’s called glucosamine. If you decide to try it, don’t get the kind that is a mixture of glucosamine and chondroitin — it’s a waste of money. Unlike glucosamine, chondroitin is poorly absorbed.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Anonymous
    Participant

Yes, I am interested in restoring the damaged cartilage. I will try glucosamine again. Actually I have forgotten about it. Years ago it helped me.
    Thank you to all of you.
    Linda L.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.