Home Forums General Discussion Sharing brand name minocin coupon and update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy

http://www.goodrx.com/coupon/dispatch/RJ1MGF1lxySsq4-y-c8TaD4unNAlQ5kGvCfWLGdq7ypAnNmsL46RxfynRuxm_swIEhnuaz6YpF1YPh63GAIC_H6QgA_1JJf1T4RfBPdHTw%3D%3D

Has anyone had any success with this? I paid nearly this much for generic. I am itching to try the name brand.

Just want you to know that I keep up with everyone, I just do not always log in. I am doing very well at the moment. Not perfect. But well. My next appointment is early May. I will share blood lab results when I can. I have been able to travel, volunteer at school, walk 2 miles a day, not always feel fatigued…..
    I hope the link works.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

richie
    Participant

Hi This coupon is for the generic –I am sure with a bit of legwork a better price can be found -richie

Spiffy

Oh how funny. I was supposed to press the brand name button and did not. I just re did it with the brand name…….1,677.00. Never mind. I am so afraid these companies know what a miracle they hold in their hands. It may really become like gold. They are making a killing.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

richie
    Participant

Actually 1677. is a good price –outrageous as it seems –my pharmacy paid over 7000. for 180 capsules for me last refill –thank goodness its still being covered –Every time I get it refilled I hold my breath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denyse
    Participant

http://www.valeantaccessprogram.com/

Not sure this will work for Minocin but it will for solodyn if paying out of pocket. Except Minnesota and Massachusetts.

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.