Home Forums General Discussion serrapeptase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    worldofme
    Participant

anyone take this? I recently started and notice increase in flare and pain not sure if this is good sign or just ramped up immune function?

anyone?

PhilC
    Participant

The first few times I took serrapeptase I felt “weird”, and not in a good way. That went away, and now it doesn’t bother me at all. Serrapeptase breaks down junk that’s in your blood vessels, and maybe other parts of the body. There can be bacteria hiding in that junk, and when they are exposed it can make you feel worse because now your immune system can “see” them.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

worldofme
    Participant

You don’t think this can be cause by a reaction or boost in immune system by creating more TNF which is bad for arthritis folks?

Spiffy1

Probably would be a good idea to get your fibrinogen levels checked. If they are high then This supplement is very good for you.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.