Home Forums General Discussion Serracor NK, did it help you ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

I am trying Serracor NK, an enzyme that rids the body of excess fibrin. It seems like I have been in less pain in the last 2 weeks, overall pain. I was wondering if anyone had a lot of success with it. I guess it only helps if your arthritis is caused by excess fibrin.?

cavalier
    Participant

Hi I dont have RA I have SD – I looked up your formula to see what was in it – while I dont use your brand I use the components that is in it. I use Nattizimes, Serranol, & Bromelain with Quercetin & Coq10 along with Medizym which is protease & chymotrypsin & Rutosid. While all of these help & certainly I have a marker for risk of a blood clot so i do these in order to help that from not happening along with a baby aspirin – while doing this my markers have continued to rise but I have not had a clot yet so that is good. I do feel it is of some benefit but SD needs a total rounded approach if it is climbing so I add in AP as well all of the sum of this does help & I dont hurt quite as bad – it is the best I can do along with other supps & watching diet for max. benefit. I am working on the GI even more with a product called Body Biotics & I am using Lactoferrin again. And I am looking into peptide injections & resuming Legacy I26 which boosts IgG.

Jill

Valsmum
    Participant

Thank you Jill,
    I’ve only been trying it for a week and a half and it has been a better week for me. Hope your SD improves. What is your worst symptom of SD? It sounds so difficult. Hope you keep imroving, take care.

cavalier
    Participant

I think I am worse off if i dont incorporate this stuff so it does have a place & so far I have avoided thank God a clot which is one of the biggest reasons I am using this – my Mom died from a clot not much older than I am now & I know I have the risk markers in my blood so … My Mom suffered from uncontrollable asthma & seemed to show other autoimmune like issues she was never diagnosed nor did they know as much then as they do even today which we still dont know as much now – although Dr Brown was doing his work then – it just was never thought of by her doc’s.

The hardest is hard I would group it into 3 – my breathing especially with exhertion I get short on breath & my lungs can hurt at times, my eyes & female area down south – which I never knew could be affected by SD seldom if ever talked about in literature I never knew eyes or female areas could be so unrelentingly painful.
    I guess SD has no respect for where or mercy.
    Just that I know since there is a infection component I have to stave this off in AP along with anitfibrin type helps meaning i need big guns as well as the bullets

I think with RA too one needs to do diligence as long term risk of uncontrolled inflamation & fibrin certainly takes it toll – a friend of my hubby’s had a Heart attack she has RA – she never saw it coming & felt swimming & good diet alone was enuf – while good things one should not underestimate a disease in my opinion – the body can only compensate for so long if it goes unchecked. so many folks just dont know what else to do – faced with the alternatives most rheumies have to offer which dont slow the disease just at best help with some symptoms.
    Let us know how you come along – best – Jill

cavalier
    Participant

My hands would come in 4th although they hurt I am more concerned with going blind or more loss of vision type of complications that if that happens would limit me alot.
    Jill

Trudi
    Participant

@Valsmum wrote:

I am trying Serracor NK, an enzyme that rids the body of excess fibrin.

Turmeric is also supposed to help in reducing fibrinogen–
    http://www.curcumin.co.nz/pdf/Tumeric_Reverses_Fibrinogen.pdf

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Valsmum
    Participant

Jill,
    Wow, Your SD sounds awful,I don’t know anyone that has it and I only pick up a little bit here and there when I join a support group like roadback.

I could see where a heart attack could happen to someone with RA. My chest/sternum has arthritis and it hurts 24/7. I wonder about heart attack becasue I know having pain in the chest can’t be good. Last time Ihad my labs though, my sed rate was finally normal, however my crp was still high. I had an ekg and a chest xray after a remicade infusion went wrong- it made my heartrate go to 165beats per minute and my bp to 180/105 when it was just 120/80 twenty minutes prior. My chest xray and ekg came out ok, so that always makes me feel better on days when I have pain in my chest. I have good blood pressure all the time too so I don’t know what other test to get done to make sure my heart is ok.

I hope you keep improving. My new thing I am trying this week is castor oil rubbed on my sore joints. it has antiinfammatory properties and anti microbial properties, I just read an article about it at mercola.com. Who knows if it will help, don’t think it will hurt much trying it.

Take care!

Valsmum
    Participant

Trudi,

Thank you for the link. I don’t know if the serracor is helping or not, I just started taking progesterone becasue my levels were too low.It made me have a few really good days, so I m not sure what is helping.

take care!

mlouise
    Participant

I have been taking serracor NK for two years. Every T, Thurs, Sat and Sun- 2 tablets every morning and two tablets every evening. I do not eat two hours before taking them and two after taking them. It has helped me tremendously to get rid of dead stuff. I believe this dead stuff – calagen or whatever causes the inflamation. The serracor helps to eliminate it. In the beginning I was taking more. In fact there is a protocol on the Pivotal Health website that I used for about the first six month. I would highly recommend using it or products like it in addtion to the AP protocol. Louise

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.