Home Forums General Discussion Scientists Find a Natural Protein That Stops Allergies And Autoimmune Conditions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

Very interesting that Dr. Brown described rheumatic disease as “bacterial allergy” and found that Benedryl helped to alleviate herxheimer symptoms.

Scientists Find a Natural Protein That Stops Allergies And Autoimmune Conditions

Excerpt:

“There are over 80 autoimmune diseases, in many of them we find antibodies that bind to our own tissues and attack us instead of targeting pathogens – viruses and bacteria,” explained immunologist Paula Gonzalez-Figueroa from the Australian National University (ANU).

“We found neuritin suppresses formation of rogue plasma cells which are the cells that produce harmful antibodies.”

We have known for some time that the immune system’s regulatory T cells suppress self-targeting antibodies and immunoglobulin E (IgE) – the antibodies that instigate release of the notorious histamines in response to allergies – but not how. It took Gonzalez-Figueroa and her team five years to work it out, with the help of genetically engineered mice and lab-grown human cells.””

Vincentpre23
    Participant

F

4/19 symptoms onset
    UCTD , 1:40 ANA Speckled, Now negative
    Mycoplasma P IGG IGM, EBV, HSV1, Igenix Bartonella IGG
    Doxycycline 100mg b.i.d. , Bactrim ds 960 mg b.i.d. , Biodisrupt, fluconazole 100mg q.d , Monolauren, Visbiome probiotic 112.5b b.i.d ,B-complex, Vitamin D , Quercetin, saccharomyces boulardii, raw garlic , paleo, WHM

Vincentpre23
    Participant

Hi Maz!

This reminds me of a documentary I watched called An Inflammatory Approach, where an Indian doctor has reportedly been curing diseases with
    Anti histamine antibodies. Here’s an article explaining his theory.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/visakhapatnam/microbiologist-finds-link-among-inflammatory-diseases/amp_articleshow/73816080.cms

He also has a website , http://www.drapparaofoundation.com/

Thanks for the kind words on the previous post! I owe much of my progress to you, Cheryl , Kay.

Vin

4/19 symptoms onset
    UCTD , 1:40 ANA Speckled, Now negative
    Mycoplasma P IGG IGM, EBV, HSV1, Igenix Bartonella IGG
    Doxycycline 100mg b.i.d. , Bactrim ds 960 mg b.i.d. , Biodisrupt, fluconazole 100mg q.d , Monolauren, Visbiome probiotic 112.5b b.i.d ,B-complex, Vitamin D , Quercetin, saccharomyces boulardii, raw garlic , paleo, WHM

Linda L
    Participant

Max, Vincent, thank you. So interesting and so promising.
    Vincent, what a big range of different diseases.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.