Home Forums General Discussion Sad News For All Who Knew and Loved Richie

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    qman
    Participant

Yes years ago it was just Richie and a handful of us patients doing the BB etc. He was so kind to offer help to many many patients. So sorry to hear this. I don’t post much any more but am glad I saw this so I know. Hugs to family!
    Stephanie Allen
    Tucson AZ

mikana
    Participant

I’m so sorry we have lost such a precious soul. Holding his family in my heart and prayers

worldofme
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear this i know me and richi had our few differences but deep down i knew he was right all long . I’m so so sorry to hear this. Rest in peace brother.

Linda L
    Participant

Somehow I felt that he was always present on our forum. Rest in peace, Richie.
    Deepest sympathy to his family.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Nice to read all the tributes to Richie.

SS
    Participant

I am really shocked and sad to hear about his passing. He was of great help to all our members.
    He will be greatly missed and my heart goes to his family.

ss

lemons
    Participant

Richie, you kept it real and didn’t suffer fools gladly. This forum won’t be the same without you x

Karmanix
    Participant

I was so saddened to hear about Richie’s passing. I feel like he saved my life in many ways. When I contacted RBF I was 25 years old and had been diagnosed with lupus and was in a huge flare. I felt like there was no hope! Richie encouraged me and introduced me to the antibiotic protocol that changed my life. I will forever be grateful for his encouragement and support! Rest in Peace my friend!

MaryP
    Participant

Richie helped me believe that I could make it through this and get better. That was 13 years ago and I am better! He was a realist cheerleader.
    I hope his family is aware of his importance and his contributions to our community. Thank you for sharing him. May his memory be a blessing!

JoAnnC68
    Participant

I come to this site from time to time, to check into something. I came across this posting about Richie, I’m so sad to hear about Richie. He was a kind and wise man giving helpful information. I will miss seeing his messages and his face as George Clooney. RIP and may God comfort his loved ones.

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

Randy
    Participant

Thanks to Richie, I only occasionally visit the RBF site. His story and encouragement were what I needed to convince me that AP works, and have helped me stay alive for 11 years. My personal message folder and my personal email still have many personal messages with Richie. We shared many things with SD, particularly being a male. He always gave me timely advice when I needed it, and I knew I could rely on it as correct.

Even in his death, attributed to cancer – NOT SD, he is still assuring us that AP works and you can beat SD.

We will all miss Richie.

Randy

Diffuse SD since Apr '07
    AP since Feb '08
    100mg Mino twice daily
    Stopped Clindamycin IVs Aug 2019
    "No one should profit over someone else's illness"

Denyse
    Participant

I am not on here too often now, but there was a time when I was on here every day reading and going through forum posts on the old site before it was switched over, and Ritchie was a constant on the forum, a wealth of information to all, I am going to miss seeing his posts, and his knowledge of this protocol.I had many questions in the beginning and he was always quick to respond to my questions. He will be missed immensely. Condolenses to Family ❤️

CANADIAN LIVING IN CANADA
    Diagnosis/ Diffuse Scleroderma since 05/2006
    Current Meds: Methotrexate, Minocin, Zantac, Rabeprozale, Zopiclone
    Current Supp: Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Folate,, B12, D3, Melissa, UP4 probiotics, N-A-C
    medical MJ
    Current Extras: FIR

June3443
    Participant

Oh, no! I can’t tell you how many times Riche helped me navigate my course on the Roadback. I so valued his comments and he was always available to answer any question I might have. What a great loss for all of us! I will be forever grateful for his help. RIP

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.