Home Forums General Discussion Rogue cells at root of immune diseases

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi All;
    This is most interesting and I thought that AliCat would have posted it by now as she did so on Inspire
    https://www.garvan.org.au/news-events/news/research-pinpoints-rogue-cells-at-root-of-autoimmune-disease

Luck20
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. Makes sense!

Originally +Ana May 2018 (now negative Jan 2019), scleroderma or uctd, Morphea (now mostly gone!), Myositis ( better now) Probable Lyme w/coinfections, had Bartonella marks that disappeared,
    Mild reflux, mostly gone,mild ild, skin hardening (continued softening and some parts normal again) Impaired liver function, now normal after 1 year and CK, LDH all normal again, 14 mo after starting ap.

Minocin m-f 2x, antibiotic rotation, ldn 4.5, cellcept 3000, probiotics, Monolaurens, Olive leaf extract, fish

Spiffy1

Very interesting. I am glad they are still looking. I could have told them they were rogue cells if they had just asked me though. I get so excited when I read something new because it shows people are still trying. Until we figure out what to do with people’s genetics being flipped on and off we aren’t going to get anywhere. If someone can ever figure out how to make rheumatoid factors go away I will really get happy. So happy they are still getting in there and trying to figure it out. Thanks for sharing.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

I wish I knew what they mean by ROGUE.I bet they did not look to see if these cells are infected by some bacteria or virus.If they did that would confirm what Dr. Cantwell and Marshall have said.

Maz
    Keymaster

I wish I knew what they mean by ROGUE.I bet they did not look to see if these cells are infected by some bacteria or virus.If they did that would confirm what Dr. Cantwell and Marshall have said.

My thoughts exactly, Lynne, and so important not to forget Dr. Thomas McPherson Brown and Dr. Harold W. Clark, both of whom came before Marshall and Cantwell. Road Back Foundation was founded, in part, to preserve Brown’s research legacy.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

There are several other doctors .At least Cantwell,Nicholson and Marshall have photos to back their claims

Maz
    Keymaster

Yes, many researchers have followed in latter years. Brown’s research is being sorted and will be uploaded in an historical archive here on this site in the future. Stay tuned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.