Home Forums General Discussion Rockin Annie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maz.aust
    Participant

Just thought I would do a post to tell anyone who knows her .. she, HB & family have moved into a ‘safe building’ awaiting Cyclone Yasi (cat 5) which is scheduled to hit the coast around 11.00pm tonight. She will phone me when she can to let me know they are ok.

Maz – Aust

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Thanks for this post maz – was thinking about her earlier and glad to hear they are safe. For those who dont know, this one predicted to be bigger than Katrina and the biggest here in over a century. The ongoing trauma for North Queensland is hard to imagine. Lynnie.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

Gosh, this sounds big if they’re evacuating folk to safe houses. Do hope Annie and all in the affected areas remain safe with as little damage to their homes and surrounding area as possible. The weather patterns everywhere are very odd this year. We haven’t been hit with this much snow in over 20 years in one winter, according to the oldies in our town. Right now, as I look outside my window, everything is covered in thick sheet ice from the storm we’ve been having this past couple of days. On the weather channel, last night, Chicago was being hit with (they were predicting) the biggest snow-cane in the history of weather recording. Toronto, up in Canada, was expecting something like 30 inches of the white stuff.

Thanks for the heads up, Maz_Aust! You Aussies do get some extremes in weather – from droughts and bush fires to floods and cyclones. WOW! Please tell Annie we’re thinking of her and her family.

Parisa
    Participant

Hi Annie,

I hope you’re doing okay. It’s hard to deal with the day to day of these disease but the stress of these natural disasters can be astronomical. We are having strong Santa Ana winds blowing right now which bring back horrible memories of the fires which destroyed our neighbhorhood a few years back.

maz.aust
    Participant

For those of you over there I thought I might put Yasi into perspective for you .. if it happened in USA it would have stretched across from Pennsylvania to Nevada & then from Georgia to the Canadian border. This thing was huge !!! So far we don’t have any fatalities however people are heading home today too survey the damage so that may change, now it’s the floods with the rain that has followed – 270mm in 12 hrs at Tully/Innesvale.

If I hear from Annie I will let you know.

ps – hope you are ok with the winds Parisa ???

Dec07: Diagnosed PRA, (CTD; Fibromyalgia; suspected Lyme):
    Mar08: Diet to heal gut/bolster immune system (no gluten, dairy, sulphites or sugar)

Jan 2018: ABX Mon/Wed/Fri (started AP 2008)
    1/2 x 150mg Roxithromycin(Biasig), 1/2 x 150mg Clarithromycin (Klacid),
    1/2 x Fungillin, 1 x 250mg Cephalexin (Keflex)

All off days Probiotics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.