Home Forums General Discussion Red skin!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    zoofie_85
    Participant

today my skinn was very red????? looked like sunburn but it isnt…whats that? and its tickels,

zoofie_85
    Participant

somebody??:?:sick:

carries
    Participant

Now that I remember I was taking allegra D during the start of my mino so that could be why I never got red.

mschmidt
    Participant

Were you out in the sun by any chance?  I never got red or a rash but, it sounds like you may be reacting to something.  The meds? Something you ate?

Maria

zoofie_85
    Participant

i[user=977]mschmidt[/user] wrote:

Were you out in the sun by any chance?  I never got red or a rash but, it sounds like you may be reacting to something.  The meds? Something you ate?

Maria

Hej Maria! im taking som testes today , noot red at all like yesterday, took 1 pill pm yesterday, a lot of iching…

Yes i have been in the sun but one day before i got sooo red…:crying: I used sunblock 30, thougt it would be enough,…:headbang:

zoofie_85
    Participant

is there anyone who feels that you had a different color in my face? shiny, reddish:shock:

zoofie_85
    Participant

The nurse just called, i didnt need any tests, the said it WAS the sun… hmm…im not sure about that…. i had a lot of iching to….weird i used sunprotect 30 and the redness came up 2 days after i were out in the sun???

eann
    Participant

Aren't you taking Tetracycline? It can cause skin burn. When I was on Doxycycline, I got a strange red burning and tingling sensation. It was actually from the Doxy, but it felt different than a usual sunburn.

I hardly ever burn, but I learned with these drugs, you really have to avoid direct sunlight.

zoofie_85
    Participant

We[user=1962]eann[/user] wrote:

Aren't you taking Tetracycline? It can cause skin burn. When I was on Doxycycline, I got a strange red burning and tingling sensation. It was actually from the Doxy, but it felt different than a usual sunburn.

I hardly ever burn, but I learned with these drugs, you really have to avoid direct sunlight.

Yes I understand that…. im going to be more careful, i DID use sunblock 30 but apparently its not enough..:shock:

jennyloves
    Participant

My neck hurts, waves of Citeng, I do not know how it is, the doctor said to cervical spondylosis, I would like to know how can promising

Tiffany

Forum Admin
    Keymaster

[user=2587]jennyloves[/user] wrote:

My neck hurts, waves of Citeng, I do not know how it is, the doctor said to cervical spondylosis, I would like to know how can promising

Tiffany

jennyloves – please remove the link to the website in your signature line. It is not permitted to advertise in this Forum. Please see Forum Guidelines below.

RBF Administrator

FORUM GUIDELINES: 

1. Please do not advertise or make use of the forum for any commercial purpose [/*:182foxfj]
    2. Please do not post the names of physicians. Initials are acceptable [/*:182foxfj]
    3. Please keep the support forum?s primary focus on questions about, experiences with or information related to antibiotic protocols (AP) for rheumatic diseases and/or supporting measures that may enhance the therapy [/*:182foxfj]
    4. Please do not post copyrighted materials. All sources of quoted information must be appropriately referenced [/*:182foxfj]
    5. Please do not engage in flaming (personal attacks on any support forum user)

RBF retains the right to remove posts which violate the above guidelines and to block any user who consistently disregards them.  [/*:182foxfj]

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=1&forum_id=1

Kash
    Participant

I have found being on these different meds that the sunblock can help, but mostly I just have to stay away from the sun as much as possible. It seems to me to be the combination of meds and sun.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘ Red skin!’ is closed to new replies.