Home Forums General Discussion RA – roadblocks

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pip
    Participant

Hi Hille –

If you were referring to me – I'm just on AP (minocin MWF 200mgs).  I'm doing so well that I'm now weaning off the other meds.

I have no idea where I got the idea your husband was Palindromic.  But, in reading some of your replies – it seems he seems to be having cycles of pain.  With less and less time off between them.  Am I right?

This is a link to Wiki on cellulitis –

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulitis

Which says it's started from a bacterial infection.  So…he got an infection and then went on to some sort of AI disease?  Correct?

Yet they put him on immunesuppressents.  That's what threw me.  Why AP and the other stuff.  Was the AP not working?  What happened to get him on the biologics.  Because at best you'd have a 'holding action'. 

Hugs,

Pip

P.S.  Doxy is a good choice if it's Lupus.

HBeth
    Participant

Hi,  Still on the search for a new dr but found something interesting and helpful in the meantime.    I picked up Overcoming the Pain of Inflammatory Arthritis by Eisenstein and Scheiner.   This promotes the use of Pantothenic Acid.   Bob has been using it for 7 days with good results.  Just an add on to the protocol.  Let me know if anyone tries it with results.  Hille

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ RA – roadblocks’ is closed to new replies.