Home Forums General Discussion RA , Juicing veggies three times a day helps SOOOOO much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

Rheumatoid Arthritis =awful, awful pain and swelling , but …..
    I have had great success at juicing green vegetables , any greens , but my favorite is cucumber, kale, spinach and celery. Do this for three times each day with a juicer . Eat some applesauce and a salad with a little chicken breast added to it for your lunch and dinner. In a few days you will be glad you tried it. Had to share.
    I can’t eat grains, dairy , nightshades or a lot of meat.

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Thank you for sharing. I’m so glad you are feeling better!

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

Airen
    Participant

I have heard many success stories with juicing and eating a light diet like this. BUT I tell you what juicing is a PITA! So much prep and clean up. I bought a juicer hoping it would cure me but after all that work I just couldn’t keep up. Maybe I should pull it out of the closet and give it a go again…now that I am feeling better from AP.

Diagnosed with RA in October 2014, pain started in February 2014
    Started AP in June 2015
    Taking daily: 32.5 mg WP thyroid 6 am, 100 mg mino 9 am, 16.25 mg WP thyroid 2 pm, B Complex for MTHFR mutation 3 pm, Multivitamin 3pm, 100 bil powdered probiotics 6 pm, 5-8,000 iu Vit D 6 pm, 100 mg mino 9 pm

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Confession: I have the most beautiful juicer I bought years ago after watching the documentary “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.” And…there it sits nestled neatly in my cabinet without one single use…criminal, I know. You have inspired me…I will try it.

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

If you use a one of the nutri-style infusers (Nutri Bullet, NutriInfusion etc etc) there is no mess, (just wash and remove core/seeds from the fruit) mix with veg and the machine uses all of it. Just be careful not to overdo the sweet fruit (lots of salicylates and fructose).

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.