Home Forums General Discussion Proboost

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spiffy

I need some other people to really research this. It is called Proboost. I ran across it today. It is supposed to modulate the immune system. I have started berberine about a month ago and I am starting monolaurin today…all while trying to keep my supplements away from my Mino. I will not begin any new supplements for awhile, but I am interested.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Spiffy

Really study it. Many people take it to boost the immune system, but there are as many that take it to suppress/balance it. They had an article about ra being helped by it.

supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Spiffy

And Takuna is next. One girl said this took her IGG titers way down of HHV6.

Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

JohnnyMax
    Participant

I have been using this daily since 2014, excellent product. Most autoimmune diseases are caused by the Epstein Barr virus. This product rebuilds your thymus which in turn increase CD8+ cytotoxic T cells, which are the main soldiers that ward off viruses. This is the main reason most people are not able to contain the EBV, lack of CD8+ cells. This will explain the concept in more detail. I previously posted this a while back in another thread, but is worth bringing up again. Definitely add it to whatever you are currently using.

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jir/2013/535738/

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ad/2012/189096/

mary77
    Participant

Thanks for the link to the EBV information. I have recently read quite a bit about EBV being a very strong possibility of causing (and sustaining) autoimmune diseases. This info is important for all of us!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.