Home Forums General Discussion private messaging, too?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne
    Participant

This board also has the new feature of private messaging, right?  If you click on someone's name, there is the option to send a private message to their inbox.  Wonderful! 

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Jennhere
    Participant

I found the preference feature that allows you to change the coloring of the board and it's background.  I wasn't able to see too well, the dark green coloring going on.  Other choices were – a stark white board with blues and the one I chose, a muted background of greys and green buttons and bordering.  I prefer that one.  Easier on the eyes.  I'm just saying this incase anyone else is interested in altering the appearance of the board for whatever reason.  It's a good feature!  Soooo much to learn.:shock:

Parisa
    Participant

So, where is the inbox? 

Suzanne
    Participant

Look up beside where you logout.  Mine says “No new messages”, but it would tell me there if I had one.   I'll send you a test! 

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ private messaging, too?’ is closed to new replies.