Home Forums General Discussion Private Messaging Functions and Approving Posts

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Christine
    Sorry you have had that experience. Appears someone else who’d posted had a similar IP address to yours, hence why the apology ended up going to the wrong person. After a post (usually spam or advertising) has been disapproved, all that is left in the log is an IP address. Human error – and we’ll do our best to make sure you feel more welcomed in future, this really IS a great place for sharing and wisdom ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Why do I not receive any msgs anymore? no notification, I am missing out on lots of info
    Eva

Eva Holloway

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Hi Eva
    Have you checked your spam or junk inbox for messages from RBF Forum? If your email account goes through Google, then what is considered ‘promotional’ email will get separated. You’ll need to move one RBF message into your Primary inbox and then all will land in there in future.

Also, notifications are generally sent when you have contributed to or started a topic and there are then other replies or one that you check the box on that means you are ‘watching’ it.

You should get notification that I have responded to your post. Check your spam or promotional inbox to see if it lands there. If it has, then move it across to your main inbox and all future ones should land in the inbox.

The other possibility is that you have changed your email address and not updated it in your profile. If that is the case, notifications will go to the email address that is in the database.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Lynnie,
    I still don’t get the notification, I even had a msg from A Friend and nothing, I checked my spam and nothing there, so this is confusing, I marked the place where I log in to remember me, so I am not sure what is going on. My e-mail has not changed still the same, I got your regular e-mail. โ“ Thanks for helping.
    Eva

Eva Holloway

Rio
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to reach an administrator on behalf of anther member wo cannot get into the site.

Maz
    Keymaster

@Rio wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to reach an administrator on behalf of anther member wo cannot get into the site.

Hi Rio,

Please let your friend know that they can write to forumadmin@roadback.org to explain their login issue, if they are already an existing member, and a volunteer will reply. If new, and they want to join, pass them the link to the tforum announcement at the top of the General Discussion forum as we are currently doing manual registrations during a transition to new forum software.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.