Home Forums General Discussion Pregnancy and AP

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    kristie
    Participant

Thank you Lynnie. I think your right and consulting Dr S would be the best. Unfortunately, I just lost my mino prescribing Dr and starting from scratch again. Would it be possible for a patient to contact Dr S?
    Thanks for all the information you put together, AF!!! 🙂 I enjoyed the read.
    Kristie

Anonymous
    Participant

I’m sorry

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

The acronym I’m curious as about is AP.

Natalie – AP stands for Antibiotic Protocols

Welcome to Road Back Discussion Forum! Hope you find some answers here. There are alot of people with a great deal of wisdom and experience who post here so you have found a good place to benefit from that.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

AF and all – have just remembered that there is already something in the Announcement posts at top of Forum first page. In the Disclaimers and Guidelines, there is what AP stands for and link to Common Abbreviations.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1

The Announcement Posts and Information Posts (those with lightbulb icon) at the top of General Discussion front page are filled with useful information. It’s a really good idea for newbies to read through those.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.