Home Forums General Discussion Please welcome GayG to the Forum Volunteer Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    Keymaster

Please join the Road Back Foundation in welcoming Gay (user name: GayG) to the discussion forum volunteer team. Gay brings a wealth of personal experience to share as she has journeyed back to wellness using AP for scleroderma in the past several years. The Foundation is grateful that Gay has very kindly accepted the invitation to join the forum volunteer team to extend her personal experience and knowledge of this approach to treatment with forum visitors.

Thanks, Gay, and a warm welcome from the RBFV team!

hi gayg, welcome as a volanteer to the forum . ๐Ÿ™‚ ..kind regards..di.

Patricia.Ann
    Participant

The volunteers are so kind and supportive to us – brilliant that we have another one of you!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Patricia x

nspiker
    Participant

Hi Gay,

I am so glad that you’ve accepted the position to volunteer ๐Ÿ˜€ ! We really need wonderful success stories like yours.

You were such a big help to me when my MIL was diagnosed, and I so appreciate you talking with my SIL recently. She thought your story was inspirational, and felt you should hold webinars to talk about your success. After speaking with you, she cannot understand why AP has not been accepted and touted within the medical community. You may have made a believer out of her…

nancy

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Welcome to you!

Jan

Parisa
    Participant

Hi Gay,

Thank you for accepting to be a volunteer. You have much to offer us with your experience and wisdom. Welcome!

Trudi
    Participant

Hi Gay–
    Wonderful to hear that you will be a volunteer. I have always enjoyed reading your posts!
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Joe RA
    Participant

Hi: Gay, WELLCOME from all of us

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ™„ โ— โ“ ๐Ÿ’ก โžก
    ๐Ÿ˜ :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: and me too

This forum flourishes with VOLUNTEERS like you,
    past and present, it is not a choice you all made,
    it’s a RESPONSIBILITY and thank you for it.
    Ghandi, said: The best way to find yourself, is to
    to lose yourself in the service of others.
    Thanks again to you and all the “volunteers, who are love in motion”.

….Joe RA….

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Gay – how could I possibly top Joe’s post? Welcome, it’s great to have you.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Krys
    Participant

Hi Gay,
    So wonderful that you agreed to become a volunteer. You are in lovely company here: all volunteers on RBF are so inspiring, kind, supportive, encouraging, knowledgeable, generous, uplifting… = a lovely group of angels! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thank you and welcome!

caroline123
    Participant

Gay – Thank you for becoming a Forum Volunteer. I’ve found the volunteers to be the heart of Road Back, without whom I would not (and undoubtedly many others) be traveling “the road back” to a functioning life. Thank you.

mikana
    Participant

I am most honored to welcome Gay. It was thru speaking with her at the “support group” (and I use that term loosely) that my husband and I made the decision to visit her doctor Dr. K and it was the best decision we have made on this journey, next to choosing AP.

His recovery is going so well at times we forget he was ever sick except for his hands. But a small price to pay for where we started.

Gay’s experience and information was most helpful and she is an absolutely incredible woman. so…..

WELCOME GAY ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    hugs from Mike and Lana

GayG
    Participant

Thank you everyone!…I’m back from a short vacation and just finished waiding through around 700 work emails!…….I hope to be able to be here several times each week, possibly more often during the times that work and life slow down a bit (it happens occasionally)….Love and Blessings! Gay

cavalier
    Participant

Gay looking forward to knowing more of your story – I have SD – diffuse in the lungs primarily inside & alot of spread scar tissue though out the body. I have lost my left lung scar tissue took down my phrenic nerve. Inside the lungs too & is starting in the right lung so need to kick this back.
    Have started minocycline 2 times a day & plaquenil.
    Am going to Dr S end of nov for IV’s. Did you ever do IV’s or only oral? How long for any signs of reversal? Sorry – probably many know your story already – anything else you did? – best – Jill

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.