Home Forums General Discussion Please help ! Daughter with JIA 5 years old

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Because my old profile is deleted and I open new one with same name I do not get replys on my posts on my email because system is not recognize that I am the same Zeljana but the new one.
    I must search for your posts regarding my loggin topic on registration.

Zeljana you are right. You won’t automatically receive notifications about replies on topics that you started under your old registration. Once you re-registered, the system recognised you as a new user. However, there is a way you can receive notifications about this thread – and any others you choose. Go to your User Control Panel (above left) and in the overview section click on ‘subscriptions’. You will see a list of all the topics and you can check (put a tick in) the boxes next to topics you want to be notified on when there are new posts.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zeljana
    Participant

Zeljana you are right. You won’t automatically receive notifications about replies on topics that you started under your old registration. Once you re-registered, the system recognised you as a new user. However, there is a way you can receive notifications about this thread – and any others you choose. Go to your User Control Panel (above left) and in the overview section click on ‘subscriptions’. You will see a list of all the topics and you can check (put a tick in) the boxes next to topics you want to be notified on when there are new posts.[/quote]

Thank you Maz!

I did get notifiocation on your reply by the mail. I belive it is good now.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Thank you Maz!

The answer was from me (lynnie_sydney) but no problem πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

By the way, if you want to use the quote button to quote text from a post. Cut and paste the text, then use your cursor to highlight it and then click on the quote bottom. It will then come up as yours has above.

Be well! Lynnie

rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

zeljana
    Participant

Thank you Maz!

The answer was from me (lynnie_sydney) but no problem πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

By the way, if you want to use the quote button to quote text from a post. Cut and paste the text, then use your cursor to highlight it and then click on the quote bottom. It will then come up as yours has above.

Sorry..Thank you lynnie_sydney! I am in mess so I can not think straight..I hope that I get it wright now πŸ˜†

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

you’ve got it! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Be well! Lynnie

zeljana
    Participant

Hi!

I have wrotte an email to Dr.S and he told us that we should increase Zitromax to 2x a week and continue with Amoxicilline.

Tomorrow my daughter is going to her rheumatologist so we will see how her blood tests are..
    I hope that CRP and ESR would not be high..and I hope that this private orthopedist was wrong when we went to him three days ago and that she does not have fluid in her joints.
    He also sad that she hase one leg longer than the other ( leg with swallen knee), flat feet and X leggs…

She is going to the ortophedist check up in the hospital 11/24…There is a waiting lists.. πŸ˜₯

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.