Home Forums General Discussion Please consider parasitic infection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MMW
    Participant

Hello all,
    I have done a lot of research on parasitic infections, which I have had for years. Please read my history for more info. I have not posted in a while so this may have been posted already.
    What I learned is that Dr. Kilinghardt, a famous llmd and Dr Simon Yu, have both discovered that hyper parasitic infections often mimic symptoms of Lyme disease. Dr. Klinghardt himself believes that by putting his patients that do indeed have Lyme on 5 rounds of a rigorous parasite protocal that the long term antiobiotic treatment for Lyme afterwards is reduced to mere months and no longer is needed for yrs. In other words, parasitic treatment is a must for people with lymes in order to get well. Dr Simon Yu, believes many patients claiming they have Lyme really don’t in fact have it but rather are hyper infected with parasites.
    I have discovered that lab tests can not be relied on for diagnosing and identifying most parasites and should not be embraced conclusively.
    The protocal that I am going to follow with my llmd, is one that Dr. Klinghardt uses. It can be found on the internet. It covers every parasite group from flat worm tremadodes to roundworm Nematoda, to tapeworm cestatodes to Protozoa. It takes care of filariasis And much more. I have found much of my info on the curezones parasite drug forum. Many people have to self treat since most drs.know very little about how to treat parasites and don’t even consider it as diagnosis. I hope this helps.

mary77
    Participant

MMW,
    Thanks for sharing your information about parasites. Please keep us informed on how you do with your protocol…after SO many years of illness, I would not be surprised to find out that I have a few of them! I do know that there is a protozoa “lurking”, as Fry Labs found it but was not able to tell me what it is!!

I will look for ideas on parasite treatments on the web.

Mary

MMW
    Participant
    marypart
    Participant

My son’s doctor who is an AP rheumatologist as well as a LLMD (Lyme Literate Medical Doctor), uses prescription and herbal anti-parasitics as part of her protocol. She says that parasites are a well-known cause of arthritis.

Also, gastroenteritis frequently precedes the onset of arthritis, an indicator that parasites can be involved.

Mary

Krys
    Participant

Thank you for starting this thread, MMV!
    Parasites are not taken seriously. Usually, they are not even considered. 😯 Most sources say 85% of people have at least 1 parasite (some add: within their lifetime), and some docs increase the number to 95%. Chances of having a chronic disease, impaired immunity and being within 5% -15% of people who are parasite-free, are immensely slim.
    It is scary. But for people new to AP, who are herxing, depressed, in pain, already on an overload of things to do and learn, it is just too much to go into right now. Thanks to you and the threads like this one, eventually the time will come to consider this option, too. Unless they are lucky to have a doc that really thinks outside of the box and starts looking for all the possible culprits in the very beginning.

There was a thread back in August on parasites. Because only Jill and I participated, I eventually started feeling like a freak and opted out of posting about them.
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9549&p=70149&hilit=Humaworm

As far as I know, I acquired them during the second year of AP. I’m free of most of the zoo but one or two still persist.
    Dr. K’s protocol and the one of combined long term abx on curezone sound very good. But they are so intense, they are beyond the capacity of my liver. I’m pulsing herbs and anti-parasitic abx + regular AP. It looks like a long battle. 😈

Good luck with your protocol! How fabulous that your LLMD is supervising it. 😎
    Warm wishes,
    Krys

Anonymous
    Participant

Thank you MMW for the links. It is very interesting.
    Linda L.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.