Home Forums General Discussion Parasite Cleanse

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    suera
    Participant

Hi All,

I'm still lurking around trying to find a “cure”. My story is that I tried AP for two years and finally at the urging of my rheumy and my AP doctor I went on MTX and Enbrel. I continue to search for something to allow me to eventually get off these medications. Dr. Hulda Clark cleanse system has recently been brought to my attention. I know some here have done a cleanse, my question does anyone know if doing a cleanse while on all these drugs could be harmful.

Thanks and healing to all,

Sue

Kim
    Participant

Hey Sue,

I took a break from abx to do the parasite cleanse so I can't answer your question specifically.  You can go to curezone.com and then to the “ask humaworm” forum and post your question there.  Hopefully RG, the president of Humaworm, will answer or you could just call them directly…………..and good luck to ya! :doh:

Take care…..kim

judy cash
    Participant

Sue,

I hope this isn't too personal, but why was you unable to keep on the AP? I have only been on AP since June this year. I am sorry that you have had problems.

Best Wishes,

Judy

suera
    Participant

I think that you started soon after diagnosis is a good thing. I didn't start until a year after RA dx. My case is very severe, even the AP doctor didn't think I was a good case but we gave it a 2 year run…..I needed to get back to raising my sons so I had to look elsewhere for some relief. Good luck to you, if you have any of these God awful diseases, AP is the best route to go.

judy cash
    Participant

Sue,

I'm so sorry that AP didn't help with your RA. I know that I  am blessed ,that I got treated early. I understand about getting on with the kids. I have two , ages 9 and 11. It has been very hard taking care of them during my illness.

I didn't mean to be nosey, I was just curious…… I will keep you in my prayer along with everyone who is suffering. Best Wishes.

Judy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ Parasite Cleanse’ is closed to new replies.