Home Forums General Discussion OZONE, FASTING, VIRUS TESTING, VACCINE/IVERMECTIN, HORMONES, INNER VIBRATION

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mouse
    Participant

I feel VERY FORTUNATE AT THIS TIME. I have symptoms but they are mild. I would like to be ahead of the problems versus behind them.

OZONE. I am going to get some ozone for my joints. I understand ozone injections can encourage some healing of the joints. I understand there are different kinds of ozone treatments available. CAN YOU GET OZONE FOR PAIN AROUND YOUR BODY? PAIN IN THIGHS, UPPER ARMS? CAN YOU DO ANY KIND OF OZONE AT HOME?
    INTERMITTENT FASTING. I read about a woman who had autoimmune diseases for years and was on 4 medications. She was able to get off all her medications but one because of intermittent fasting. I am looking for a doctor who could advise me on this as I don’t want to do any more damage to myself. CAN YOU MAKE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? I am looking to avoid side effects from medication as my issues began with a medication.
    VIRUS TESTING. You can order without a doctor viral blood tests from a Lab called Labs for life. They are under the name of Amy Myers MD. WHAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND IS DO YOU NEED TO BE IN SOME KIND OF A FLARE IN ORDER TO GET RESULTS FROM THESE TESTS? WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST KIND OF DOCTOR TO APPROACH FOR VIRUS TESTING? I KNOW IT’S VERY COMPLICATED.
    VACCINE. I have not taken the vaccine yet. I have received mixed advice from my physicians. One doctor told me to go get it but another doctor suggested I could take IVERMECTIN. DOES ANYONE HERE TAKE IVERMECTIN? IS THERE ANY NEW DATA AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME ABOUT VACCINE REACTIONS? Fear and sleep issues have kept me home through this pandemic and I really want to get my life back. These new variants sounds pretty scary.
    HORMONES. I am post-menopausal. My doctor thinks I should take hormones. She says the natural hormones are safer than the synthetic. Looking for information on hormones? I AM WONDERING ABOUT CANCER RATES OF NATURAL HORMONES? DO YOU TAKE HORMONES?
    INNER VIBRATIONS. What could be the different possible causes?

Thank you so much for your help. I also have a list of all my current symptoms but did not want to burden anybody with that unless it was necessary for advice.

Female, 59 years old. My issues began with a drug reaction.
    ANA 1:32 Homogeneous, Nuclear Speckled
    Rheumatologist/Osteopenia, osteoarthritis, UCTD,
    Gastroenterologist/little gastritis,11/20,
    Cardiologist/heart/bradycardia,7-20 had a little tachycardia
    Benign limp node removed 4 years ago
    My last panel of antibody blood tests taken in 8/20 were all negative accept ana.
    Taking Vitamin D and magnesium. My doctor has given me B12 to take and wants me to take hormones. Getting physical therapy soon.

Linda L
    Participant

Mouse, why does your doctor want you to take hormones? I think he will tell you that you will feel better but if you don’t need it why to take it? Especially that there is a risk, even with “natural” ones. It is not natural.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Hi,

I have not taken the vaccine yet. I have received mixed advice from my physicians. One doctor told me to go get it but another doctor suggested I could take IVERMECTIN.

The doctor who told you about ivermectin is probably a good doctor. Ivermectin, especially in combination with doxycycline and zinc (the “Ivermectin Triple Therapy”), is a very effective treatment for COVID-19.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

mouse
    Participant

Thank you so much PhilC. My doctor gave me a prescription for the Ivermectin. I am very concerned about this Delta virus. Do I ask for doxy also?

Female, 59 years old. My issues began with a drug reaction.
    ANA 1:32 Homogeneous, Nuclear Speckled
    Rheumatologist/Osteopenia, osteoarthritis, UCTD,
    Gastroenterologist/little gastritis,11/20,
    Cardiologist/heart/bradycardia,7-20 had a little tachycardia
    Benign limp node removed 4 years ago
    My last panel of antibody blood tests taken in 8/20 were all negative accept ana.
    Taking Vitamin D and magnesium. My doctor has given me B12 to take and wants me to take hormones. Getting physical therapy soon.

PhilC
    Participant

Hi,

Do I ask for doxy also?

That’s not a bad idea, considering your UCTD diagnosis. Are you currently taking minocycline or another antibiotic?

You wrote: “My issues began with a drug reaction.” Which drug was that? Also, did any of your doctors ever do a procalcitonin test?

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Lynne G.SD
    Participant
    PhilC
    Participant

here is a good article about Invermectin.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/954681?src=WNL_dne_210716_mscpedit&uac=127280HT&impID=3507534&faf=1#vp_3

I wouldn’t exactly call that article good. I don’t have a problem with his criticism of the clinical studies that he discusses since that sort of thing is normal part of the scientific process, but I do have a problem with this statement:

“Well, the easy answer is to say just cut the
    Gordian knot and get vaccinated; then you won’t
    even need ivermectin.”

That statement is complete nonsense. Currently, about half the people being hospitalized for COVID-19 have been vaccinated.

For more info on this, see:

In UK, Up to 40% of People Being Admitted to Hospital for COVID Have Been Fully Vaccinated
    https://www.westernjournal.com/uk-60-people-admitted-hospital-covid-fully-vaccinated/

Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new COVID-19 patients have received vaccine
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yale-public-health-professor-suggests-60-of-new-covid-19-patients-have-received-vaccine

Phil

P.S. I have more to say about this topic, but I want to keep this reply fairly concise and not let it get too long.

- Albert Einstein

Maz
    Keymaster

In UK, Up to 40% of People Being Admitted to Hospital for COVID Have Been Fully Vaccinated

Perhaps this USA Today article provides some elucidation?

COVID booster shot ‘would be helpful’ for immunocompromised people, advisory committee recommends

“People who are immunocompromised are at above-average risk for becoming severely ill if they catch COVID-19, Dr. Sara Oliver, with the CDC, told the committee. They are also more likely to transmit the virus to people they live with. And more than 40% of those hospitalized with COVID-19 after being vaccinated are immune-compromised.”

Linda L
    Participant

Some brave doctors in Europe successfully treat covid with amantadine.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Fear and sleep issues have kept me home through this pandemic and I really want to get my life back.

Yes, the delta variant is more contagious. But did the “news” people also tell you that it’s not as dangerous as the original strain? I’m guessing that they did not.

This is some very good information:

Five reasons not to fear coronavirus variants
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/five-reasons-not-to-fear-coronavirus-variants

Phil

- Albert Einstein

GoinCrazy
    Participant

I recently had a flare, having been on tetracycline for several years. When discussing Covid with my doctor she came on the idea of adding Hydrochloroquine to both get the inflammation under control and as a preventative to the virus.

I think I saw on front line doctors site they feel Hydrochloroquine is better than ivermectin and they both act to facilitate zinc. And I’m guessing tetracycline and minocycline must act in the same way as doxycycline as far as the protocol goes.

Any thoughts on this line of thinking Phil?

PhilC
    Participant

Hi,

When discussing Covid with my doctor she came on the idea of adding Hydrochloroquine to both get the inflammation under control and as a preventative to the virus.

That makes sense to me. Although hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin are apparently both effective, HCQ has the edge in this case because you are also using it as a DMARD.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Linda L
    Participant

There arę three drugs only approved by TGA in Australia in COVID treatment: Remdesivir, Dexamethasone and a new one Sotrovimab. Dexamethasone is being used for arthritis.

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.