Home Forums General Discussion OT Blood pressure med support group

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

@Maz wrote:

Will send you a PM re: brand that works for me.

Thanks, Maz. I got it, went through all your info, and sent you a response.

If the colostrum helps in developing muscle, bone, nerve and joint health, this definitely would be beneficial for me. It is also rich in Vitamin A, which test results indicate I’m deficient in.

I will let you know what I decide on and how it works.

Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Trudi
    Participant

@richie wrote:

–I am not into root causes –I must say my approach has served me well !!!!!!!!!!!!!—

Hi Richie–
    Everyone should be as lucky as you. However, based on the rising demand for complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) many are not satisfied with mainstream medicine and are willing to pay out-of-pocket for CAM care.

There is also the increasing, troubling reports of iatrogenic injuries and deaths: http://alternative-doctor.com/specials/Dr_%20Barbara_Starfield.htm. Many claim these reports are not valid, calling the authors doctor-bashers.

The truth is most certainly somewhere in between. A solution is already available–the return to autopsies. Here are two very good articles concerned with the decline of autopsies:

Diagnostic errors, which studies show are common, go undiscovered, allowing physicians to practice on other patients with a false sense of security. Opportunities are lost to learn about the effectiveness of medical treatments and the progression of diseases. Inaccurate information winds up on death certificates, undermining the reliability of crucial health statistics.

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/nationworld/report/011612_hospitals_autopsies/without-autopsies-hospitals-bury-their-mistakes/ and

Pathologists point out that autopsies consistently reveal doctors make a high rate of diagnostic errors

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.