Home Forums General Discussion On No! White Tongue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GayG
    Participant

Hello everyone…I need help again….I didn't think this would happen but it has….I take a probiotic like I should but switched to a new brand lately and maybe it isnt' working as well….I have had some increased pain the last few days that I thought was odd…and this morning woke up with a white tongue!…My doctor has ordered Diflucan….what do you all take for this sort of thing…Blessings Gay

JenTX
    Participant

Hi Gay,

The probiotic I use is Pro-Bio, I order it from iherb.com.  It is enteric coated so it makes it through your stomach intact.  I have had great success with it.

Jennifer

GayG
    Participant

Thank you!….I was taking probilardi from Healing Hands.com….it's a probiotic made for patients on antibiotic therapy and was doing very well until my last order was backordered and I ran out….I bought another brand at Market Street and just found out it's not entero coated….meaning it probably got totally eaten up in my stomach and didn't do any good at all….Boy, you really live and learn!…….the pharmacist says that Diflucan that my doctor ordered should be enough (1 tablet every day for 7 days and then once a week for however long it takes to finish 15 pills….I hope this is enough to get rid of it…..I may need to ask for Nystatin swish as well? Blessings, Gay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ On No! White Tongue’ is closed to new replies.